Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Hello everyone! Did you practice well?" Sarang asked as they all looked at each other nervously making Sarang chuckle slightly. "It's okay guys, you'll do well. No need to be so nervous."

That seemed to have made them feel a little relaxed as they visibly sagged in relief. Just then the other team also rushed in and Sunoo who was at the front immediately stopped in his tracks, looking at Sarang starstruck.

As a result the rest of the team clashed into him comically making them all stumble a bit.

"Oh my! Are you guys alright?" Sarang approached them, concerned evident in her voice.

The boys just nodded as they smiled bashfully. Some of them blushing at the sight of their idol so close to them.

"You guys have worked so hard, I heard you had a challenge right before this one too right?" Sarang asked as she looked at their tired faces.

"Yes sunbaenim. We had one, two days ago." Heeseung responded.

Sarang took in their tired faces and couldn't help but think about her trainee days and how tiring it used to be. She could only imagine how exhausted these guys must be.

"Oh right, before we start I've got something for you guys." Sarang announced as she motioned for the staff to come in.

The boys all looked at each other confused. But soon their confusion morphed into delight as they saw the paper bags the staffs were carrying.

"It's not much, but I baked some cookies and biscuits for you guys. Back when I was a trainee I craved something sweet or a snack so much, so I thought you guys might like this too. Plus everyone loves a bit of sugar don't they?" Sarang said kindly as she whispered the last part as if it was a secret between them.

This successfully diffused the tension in the room as all the boys started laughing and happily accepted their box of cookies. It had taken Sarang six hours to make cookies for everyone. The only thing she hoped for was that these cookies can cheer these guys up whenever they felt down.

"Have you guys seen each other's performances already?" Sarang questioned and when they all shook their heads she laughed slightly. "Ohhh so it's a surprise for the others too. This will make it even more fun."

Everyone nodded as they all looked at each other with determined faces

"Okay Team one let's go. Fighting!" Sarang cheered as they all stepped forward.

They performed First Love and Sarang mentally noted down the feedback to give them later. Once the Team Two perfomed A Vintage Love Story Sarang motioned them all to sit down comfortably and relax.

"You guys did so well, I'm proud of each of you." Sarang started before clapping to cheer them all up. "There were some points which I feel you could've done a bit differently, but given the small amount of time you got to practice, it's really good."