Chapter 48 NC18+

"Uhhh...hhh...Khun...w...wait...." The sweet voice was shaky as Tossakan flamed his desires all over his body.

"D...didn't you invite me to watch the stars...ugh!"

Oonjai shuddered when his buttocks were pressed down against something that heated up and hardened.

"Well, you are watching the stars...."

His mouth claimed to watch the stars, but his hands slowly unbuttoned his pants until Oonjai had to grab the naughty hands that refused to stay still.

"Don't be naughty."

"Well, you can watch the stars, but I have something...more beautiful than the stars to watch."

Sweet words were uttered as those hot lips continued to press their way along the juncture of his neck as those hands were still caressing his sensitive part.

"You're beautiful...and fragrant...and so sweet...why would I look at other things instead?" The tall, burly man held and caressed that slight figure all over after successfully pulling down the zippers of his pants.

"Ah!" Oonjai shuddered when his length was touched by a hot hand as his lips were made to part and accept the invasion.

"Umm...mmm...."

Arousals built inside him like underwater currents that were making their way against the shore. The slight figure was tasted for sweetness and rubbed and stroked until the moon pale hand had to grip tightly to the strong arm and tried to put a stop to it when things began to spiral out of control.

"K...Khun...stop first...p...people will see...."

"Don't worry, little deer, everyone is back on shore now...."

"There will only be us tonight...so may I love you?"

The sweet, seductive words whispered, almost melting Oonjai on the spot. The heat from the larger man and the darkness where there were only the lights from the moon and stars turned rejecting words into kisses that were so sweet.

Oonjai stopped trying to suppress himself. Beautiful lips parted to accept the heated attack as soft tongue accepted the hot tango from the other man. The tongues battled and exchanged heat and sweetness...their burning desires were like fires and even the cool night winds from the sea could not decrease the heat...only their touches on each other's body could ever fill their hearts.

The sounds of kissing were loud enough to drown out the sounds of the waves and the wind. Tossakan pressed in and pulled and tugged until Oonjai almost could not bear the rush of sensation anymore and found himself completely trapped inside it. The younger man's hard length was wet in the thick hand as slim hips were exposed under the moonlight. Tight full buttocks were pressed and rubbed by the hardened length. Oonjai had no idea when the older man had released his length from the confinement of his clothes...he only knew that he wanted to press against it...to suck that enormous thing inside of him.

"Patience, little deer." The sounds of teeth gritting could be heard as shapely buttocks rolled hotly along the length of the hot hardness.

"Hmm...." The frustrated sounds from the wild little deer made Tossakan smile in adoration.

It was not that he did not want to go inside...he wanted more than anything to thrust in until he was all the way in, but he could not do that as he knew well that the slight figure had not been engaged in such activity with him for quite a while. Oonjai needed to be prepared, and he was ready to take it slow.

"K...Khun...."

But it seemed the one in his embrace would not cooperate. The wild deer that began to show off how untamed he was continued to roll his opening along his skin. Tossakan swallowed as he looked at how seductive the movements were in agony. The last of his control almost evaporated when Oonjai turned to beg him with a beseeching gaze.