Chapter 27

Oonjai woke up again when he could feel the lights against his eyes. His little brother and the giant who had previously been in his embrace both disappeared. Oonjai rubbed his eyes and looked around the room only to come upon the sight that made his heart swell. It was the sight of the tall, burly man in a dark robe holding his brother against his waist. The two of them were choosing their outfits and learning about colors quite enthusiastically.

"Geen."

"And what color is this?"

"Ping."

"And this?"

"Blak."

"It's called dark gray."

"Yakkay."

"This?"

"This...this...." Oonjai was rooting along with his brother when Khun held up a dark red towel.

"Red!"

Very good, Klairak! Oonjai internally clapped for his brother.

"It's called scarlet."

Hah?!!

"Kalet."

"And this?"

Blue! His brother won't miss this one!!

"Blue." Klairak is the best!

"Indigo." Oonjai scratched his head along with his brother who had a puzzled look on his face.

Oonjai began to sweat at the sight of the blue green handkerchief in the thick hand. Weird vocabulary would soon come out and befuddled the rabbit out of his brother, so Oonjai had to call out to distract them both.

"What are you two doing?" He walked over to them.

"Ooon! Yoyingggg!"

The greetings from his brother who rushed into his arms made Oonjai smile widely.

"Morning."

As for the greeting that came from a pair of hot lips that dropped a quick kiss on him from the larger man, that was making Oonjai's face heat up.

"Kai too! Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

The little man would not be outdo and quickly kissed Oonjai's lips. He even took the lead by peppering kisses along his cheeks and chin.

"Copycat little dough." The tall giant grouched but stroked his brother's hair so tenderly that Oonjai secretly smiled.

"Did you guys bathe already?"

Oonjai looked at the taller man in the robe with his hair still wet.

"Yeah. The little dough, too." The owner of those sharp eyes spoke up like he was looking for a compliment.

"Very good."

Oonjai, therefore, pretended to talk to his baby brother in his arms who was currently in a fluffy white towel that just made him appear like a soft, fluffy little ball that was just so huggable.

"Didn't you compliment the wrong person, Oonjai?!"

The protest made the slight figure giggle. Tossakan retorted by pulling Oonjai into his embrace in adoration.

"You brothers are getting more impish by the day!"

Oonjai laughed until his eyes were turned to slits at that complaint.

How impish was he and his brother exactly? 

They were just having a little teasing fun!