Chapter 11 [NC 18+]

Warning : Episode 10,11,12 (first half) is NC 18+.

Some parts are quite violent. have misunderstanding and lead to a traumatic relationship (No rape, but an involuntary relationship)

Some scenes have rough narration. Ask readers to use discretion.

*** If you can't accept it, you can avoid and skip to reading chapter 12 (second half) without affecting the main content ***

Sorry for the inappropriate content.

------------

Oonjai opened his eyes once more late in the afternoon. Aches and pain was felt all over his body when he tried to move, so he could only remain still on his stomach. The sight of golden furniture pieces in a dark room began to come into focus. The smell of love making that was so unique to a certain someone was all over the room, like it was trying to mark him as its possession. Oonjai looked down at a strong arm that wound itself tightly around his waist. The sight, the smell, and the marks from being thoroughly touched made him aware of what had happened. The memory of the night before was clear in his mind.

Droplets of liquid slowly trickled down his cheeks, but slim, dainty hands quickly wiped them off.

He would not cry! Oonjai bit his swollen lips, holding in 

his sob.

He would be strong! He would endure this.

Since he was the one who had chosen this path, he would not mourn the results of his decision. What had already been lost...there was nothing he could do about it....

"Ah! Owwww!"

Before he could finish his thought, Oonjai had to make a face from the pain of being suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Hmm? Are you in pain?" The pair of warm lips mumbled the questions as they rained kisses on one slim shoulder and sensitive neck.

"Why did you cry?" The harsh voice asked immediately once their eyes met.

"N...no...nothing. Let...let me go first...owwww."

The slender body halted from pain the minute it tried to move away.

"Why did you move? Tell me where it hurts."

"N...no...."

"Or do you want me to find the places myself?" The thick, burly body moved to hover over the smaller man.

"Does it hurt here?"

The question came with an intimate investigation along the juncture of Oonjai's neck from the older man's lips.

"Hmmm! Khun!"

"Or here?"

"Ahhh...." The small moan along with the quivering of that slender body when he nuzzled and kissed put a smile of satisfaction on the older man's lips.

"Where does it hurt?"

Rough hands began to move silky mop of hair away from his path of inspection, starting from shapely shoulders to sweetly scented neck before ending with the plump, soft cheeks.

"Tell me where it hurts."

The hoarse, gravelly voice whispered along bright-colored, beautiful lips, pressing for answer in the usual self-centered manner. Without words from the smaller man, however, those lips began to attack for answers.

"Uhhh...ugh...." The hot tongue plundered and chased until the smaller man had to follow his dance.

"This here seems fine. Or is it here?"