Chapter 9

Oonjai woke early in the morning. The slim figure turned and tossed groggily...the morning air prompted pale, slender hands to reach out to seek the missing warmth.

So chilly....

Oonjai grumbled sleepily to himself.

Why is the blanket not warm like last night?

The young man moved around several more times before groggily opening his eyes and slowly pulling himself away from the bed.

"Hmmm...ah!"

The owner of the smooth, moon pale skin stretched a few times before exclaiming in surprise. Why was his nightshirt in such an undone state? Was last night so hot he unconsciously took off some buttons?

Hmm...that sounded like it was the reason.

Oonjai was biting his lips as he was using his thoughts like he had always done, but the ache along his lips surprised him again...or....

He quickly turned to look at the empty space next to him.

"!!!"

The large, massive body that was fast asleep next to him made Oonjai suck in his breath in alarm.

Mr. Tossakan!!

When did he start sleeping here?!

Why did he not realize it?!

Oonjai held in his breath again when the older man turned on his side. The sense of power and authority still exuded from him even in sleep.

Oonjai slowly moved himself off the bed, deciding to quickly run away while the other man was still in slumber. The one with the slight frame swallowed with difficulty when the sound of fabrics rubbing against one another made the sleeping man knit his brows and move about. Thick arms laid themselves on the space on the bed he had just vacated.

Phew! The younger man sighed in relief.

How lucky that he had escaped just in time before being trapped under those arms.

Escaped just in time!!

Oonjai's eyes were round when an idea sparked in his brain.

The chance to see his baby boy was finally here!

Since the other man was sleeping here, there shouldn't be anyone standing guard in front of the room. Before he even finished his thought, Oonjai had headed straight to the door. Slender hands tested the doorknob, softly opening it and then poking his head to look outside.

Nobody is really here!!

Oonjai took the chance and hurriedly dressed and took himself out of his gilded cage.

He's running away! Though he won't be able to go far, at least he would be able to spend a bit of time with his darling little one.