Chapter 12 [NC18+]

Warning : Episode 10,11,12 (first half) is NC 18+.

Some parts are quite violent. have misunderstanding and lead to a traumatic relationship (No rape, but an involuntary relationship)

Some scenes have rough narration. Ask readers to use discretion.

*** If you can't accept it, you can avoid and skip to reading chapter 12 (second half) without affecting the main content ***

Sorry for the inappropriate content.

------------

The boneless body wet with water droplets was placed on the bed.

"Ah...uhhh...can't, can't take it. I'm...tired...." The faint voice protested when he was positioned onto his hands and knees as a rough tongue chased after him to his soft buttocks.

"Ah...hhh...."

Tossakan used his hot hands to fondle those plump cheeks before finally parting them, revealing a swollen, bruised hole that he had been bullying for so long.

"Ah! D...don't lick, ughhh...."

The owner of the willowy frame lifted up his face as he canted up his hips, a loud cry escaping his lips as cruel lips rained kisses all along the crack, using his hot tongue to paint all around the warm, moist hole...nipping and licking until Oonjai was incoherent.

His wild little deer with his former moon pale skin was now flushed pink all over, especially at that lovely little length that was rising up. A rough hand reached over to stroke the pink member in adoration.

"Uhhh...ahhhh!"

Tossakan stroked it and fondled it and teased it until the tip began to form a bead of liquid. He intentionally made the smaller man wet and glisten everywhere...no matter if it was the rose-colored hole or the pink little length. He wanted to swallow the man in front of him whole, taking over every square inch, be it the soft, plump cheeks or the juncture of his legs. He wanted to lay ownership on every nook and cranny, so that the younger man would know to whom did his body belong to, especially this spot where it would be him and him alone that ever came into contact with it.

"Ahhh...K...Khun...uhhh...."

The cry was loud when his lower opening was plundered with the tip of a rough tongue. The wet, slippery path allowed the older man to push his tongue in deeper, tasting until there were embarrassing squelching sounds. That cruel tongue drummed in and out until the slender body quivered, the shapely hips that were tilted up unknowingly shook themselves from side to side. Dark eyes glowed in satisfaction at the hot neediness in front of him. Hungry growls escaped this throat as Tossakan continued to pleasure and reward his wild little deer to his limit, until that smooth, moon pale body began to tense. The tip of the younger man's sensitive length shook and quivered, so thick hands stroked and fondled it while biting and licking the part behind until the slender body could not take on the slaughter of pleasure and spasmed as his liquid release spurted all over the dark bed sheet. The red, bruised hole squeezed and clenched in a pleasurable climax. Tossakan stared, enchanted, at the sight in front of him, unable to help himself from slipping a finger to feel the squeeze and clench.

The ecstasy coursing through his vein made the tiny hole take in the invading digit with pleasure.

"Stop seducing me!"

The harsh growl from the one behind him fell on deaf ears. Oonjai could only feel the white, hot arousal from the feeling of being touched so deep inside.

The slender body moved his shapely buttocks with the force of the thrusts. His back arched as the tip of that digit continued to press at the same still sensitive spot. Everything was such a hot, lust-filled haze that Oonjai could not make head nor tail of his surroundings. By the time he came to, the very familiar length was pointed at his face. The slighter man was trying to crawl away when that strong finger rammed itself inside him.