Chapter 34

Tossakan picked up his phone next to the bed to take the call coming to him so early in the morning.

"Report."

[H...Hello, Boss. Our lawyer has submitted a request to buy the riverside house and the assessed market value document to Ms. Rinruedee already.]

The giant decided to leave the one in his arms as he did not want to disturb Oonjai's rest.

[As for Mr. Kitti and his mother, the rumor has been planted since yesterday. Right now, the two mother and son were being investigated by the committee concerning their embezzlement. From the evidence leaked by our men, both Mr. Kitti and his mother would definitely be fired from their executive positions.]

"Very good."

[But right now the shares in the company under the Bodinnaruedech family were scarily going down.]

What his confidant had told him was not much different from what Tossakan had already predicted. Rumors always play a big part in the prices of shares, and the prices tend to go down and go down very quickly if the rumors prove to be true.

"Buy all the shares and put them under Oonjai's name! Then release the more horrible rumors regarding him. After that, hand all the evidence to the police and the press."

[Duly noted, Boss.]

He would let those two know what it was like to be unable to live yet was not allowed to die!

[Er...Boss? Concerning last night...our people...none knew what happened while Mr. Peem was with Mr. Oon.]

Chatchai gave another important report as he was assigned to find out what happened last night.

"Useless! Have them all take temporary leave and don't show me their faces until I say I have a use for them!"

[Y...Yes. Yes, Boss.]

"And cancel everything, too. I'm not going anywhere today!"

 I'm not going anywhere today!"

"And cancel everything, too. I'm not going anywhere today!"

The morning sunlight coupled with the gruff voice giving an order not too far from the bed made Oonjai sleepily open his eyes. The owner of the beautiful eyes tried to adjust his vision by rubbing at them with his fingers.

"Don't rub your eyes. They're all bruised." The slight figure was startled when his wrist was tugged.

"!!!"

Oonjai looked at the larger man next to the bed. Rough fingertips slowly traced along his arms and elbows that started to show signs of bruising.

"Ow." The ache made Oonjai accidentally let loose a cry.

"Does it hurt a lot? I'm sorry." The apology from those lips made Oonjai knit his brows as he tried to recall what happened. Yesterday Mr. Peem came here and then got into a fight with Khun. Oonjai tried to explain the situation, but he was caught in a crossfire and was thrown against the closet and then Klairak saw everything.