Chapter 7

The sunlight shone through the curtains as morning came. Tossakan glanced at the one who was still soundly asleep in his arms, at the shapely brows, thick eyelashes with their pretty curves, cheeks that were smooth and free of blemish snuggling against his chest, and soft mop of hair that was so sweetly scented that he could not help himself from running his fingers through them in great enjoyment.

Sharp eyes took a glance all over the small rectangular room that was both small and narrow. He could not find anything that he was pleased with here. Though the room was clean and nearly organized, it offered no safety measure he could see. There was no bolt for the door or the net at the windows. One little tap and anyone would be able to get in. There was also the issue of the alley that was both deep and deserted. If he hadn't been checking on Oonjai last night, he had no idea what would have happened to him. Those three men were definitely following the slighter man. The more he thought about it, the more irritable he felt.

"Hmmmm...."

That pretty face turned away not so happily when his cheeks were poked at by the older man's finger. Tossakan looked at the willowy body that entwined so tightly around him with no intention of letting go. Slender arms twined themselves around his tapered waist while their legs tangled together to such a degree they could not tell which limb belonged to which person. The closeness between the two of them slightly brightened his previously dark mood.

The owner of the sweetly scented skin began to toss and turn. One slim upper thigh that was crossing over his hardness started rubbing and brushing, arousing him to the point he had to reach out to keep that limb still.

"Hmm!"

But the wild little deer was so naughty that though his leg was pressed down, his other part was moving, and that particular part just happened to be what he liked so much!

He really should have woken him up or forced him to stop, but Tossakan instead let the other man rub their hips together, taking pleasure from that action.

If Oonjai wanted to be naughty, he would let him.

If he wanted to act wild and untamed, he would let him do so as well.

But only with him. He would not allow the other man to act this way with anybody else!

The one with the slim build stopped moving around when he finally got himself a comfortable spot, but it was he who did not want the other man to stop, so he took advantage of the situation by gripping those slim hips and forcing them to rub against him even more intensely than before, making the other man moan unknowingly.

"A...ahhh...."

He could feel the other man's hardness, so he intentionally used his own length to rub them both even more intimately together.

"A...ah...ahh...." Though the sweet moan was so faint he could barely hear it, the soft body responded to his touch so seductively, rubbing back so invitingly at him.

Tossakan growled low in his throat, more than pleased with the temptation from the one still in dreamland.

"Hmmmmmm...mmm...."

That slender body was rubbed and caressed more pointedly as time went by until Oonjai slowly became awake, sleepily pushing at the muscular chest in front of him to push himself up, groggily locking gazes with him.

"Ah! Ummm!"

Those lips did not get the opportunity to utter any word before they were attacked. Rough tongue teased and tasted through rows of teeth until the one who was forced awake had to part his lips to let the other man in.