Chapter 43

They spent the entire day together until evening fell. After that, Tossakan drove Oonjai and Klairak back to the Bodinnaruedech House.

"Would you like to stop for anything to eat before going home?"

Tossakan asked as they were stuck at a red light, bringing the slim, soft hand into his lap.

"We better not. My mom and grandfather are waiting to have dinner with me."

"Then, may I join you for dinner again?"

"Didn't you already tell my mother 'yes' when she sent you the message?"

Oonjai would like to pull his hand back, but the warmth that softly stroked the back of his hand made his will to act on that intention disappear.

"Heh. You caught on."

"Alway so sly." The soft grumble could be heard, but Tossakan chose to ignore it and pressed further.

"You have an exam tomorrow. I'll pick you up."

"But my house is quite far from your penthouse."

"It's not that far."

"I don't want you to be tired making the trip...."

"Didn't you say you'll let me pick you up and drop you off? Also, I want to see you and the little dough...can't I?"

"W...we do see each other. I've spent all my day with you today."

"That's not enough. I want to see you every day."

"...You're quite self-centered."

"I'm this way because I want to be near you. Is that so wrong of me?"

The question he got in return along with the twinkles in those eyes made Oonjai quickly pull his hand away.

"A...as you like, then."

In truth, Oonjai shouldn't have to worry about the other man being exhausted by having to drive back and forth, because after dinner, the larger man took his time talking about this and that with his mother and grandfather until it was quite late

In truth, Oonjai shouldn't have to worry about the other man being exhausted by having to drive back and forth, because after dinner, the larger man took his time talking about this and that with his mother and grandfather until it was quite late. When it was time for him to leave, his chubby little brother pulled the same act...refusing to let go of Khun's neck, that was.

At first Oonjai did not think much about it, but when he accidentally saw Khun whispering something to his younger brother, Oonjai began to suspect the reason behind Klairak's attachment to Khun...was it because a certain someone planned this to happen?

"I saw it! What did you secretly whisper to Klairak?!" Oonjai took the opportunity to ask when Tossakan carried the little dough to bed.

"What exactly are you scheming? Confess to me right now!"

"I didn't do anything. I just told him sweet dreams."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Go have some rest. Tomorrow you have an exam. I'll tuck the little dough into bed; don't worry about me."