Chapter 31

Slam!

Once the door to the office was closed, the one in his arms who was still very much in a bad mood pulled the large room owner into another harsh kiss. The soft lips demanded and were being quite self-indulgent that Tossakan smiled in satisfaction.

"What are you not pleased about, hmm, little deer?"

Tossakan whispered against bright red lips only to receive a burning glare in return, so he had to hold onto the frame of that lovely face and repeated his question.

"What're you angry about?"

"Not angry! Uhhh!" Tossakan punished the one who refused to speak what was inside his heart with the tip of his tongue until he was hit against the chest in protest.

The gaping sounds from the slighter man made Tossakan tilt his chin up so they could lock eyes.

"Not angry? So you're jealous?"

"Oon not jealous!" The drunken slur argued back.

"Not jealous? Then I'd better return downstairs."

"No!!"

Tossakan smiled when the slight figure pulled him back and kissed him demandingly once again.

The sweet taste from that tongue coupled with the dark flavor of alcohol flamed their desires. Slender hands pulled at his black t-shirt like someone trying to relieve his irritation and frustration.

"Calm down, little deer." Tossakan bit the plush red lips that were nipped until they were swollen before indulging the frustrated little deer by pulling his shirt off.

"Oon won't let you go!"

Another self-indulgent declaration came from plush lips that were passionately nipping and biting at his own. Slender arms pulled and tugged at him, demanding his full attention.

"Won't let you go to others!!" A pouty voice said out loud, completely forgetting to keep his emotions in check. Tossakan was nuzzled so passionately until he had to put those slender legs around his hips and carried the slim body over to his desk overlooking the entire pub downstairs.

"Won't let me go to others?" The deep voice repeated in adoration.

"Don't smile like this to anyone!" The sassy little deer ordered him in a most self-centered way before nipping ardently at his lips.

"Don't let anyone hug you." Soft, hot lips traced along strong jaws.

"Don't let anyone touch you!!"

Ending with a bite at that tan neck in fury.

A low growl escaped in a way that said the owner was at the end of his ropes. Tossakan turned the other man's body around so quickly that the slim back was immediately pressed against the glass window.

Tossakan did not let his younger partner be the only one doing the attacking. Hot lips nipped and suckled, tasting sweetness from the tip of a soft tongue. The oversized t-shirt of the smaller man was quickly ripped off, displaying snowy skin and kiss marks along those clavicles, seducing and tempting the older man to rebrand those marks once more.

"Ahhh!"

A sweet moan and the fingers slipping into his hair, gripping and pulling, made Tossakan devour his prey harder than before.

"Uhh...ah!" The fragile frame shook when sharp teeth dragged across.

"Ummm." Moon pale chest arched, meeting with the licking tongue, before shuddering when hot lips attacked his sensitive nubs.