Chapter 20 [NC 18+]

"Ugh...Khun...ahhh!"

"Hmm...."

"Hahh...hahhhh...pull out...uhh...."

"Stop squeezing at me."

Oonjai could only gasp from his prone position, gripping the bed sheet tightly in his hands when the larger man slammed his way in for the last time, releasing his pleasure and filling him to the brim.

"N...not squeezing...ah!"

Slap!

"So tight and tense around me like this and you say you're not squeezing me?" Thick hands playfully slapped against smooth plump cheeks. Though he had been relentlessly slamming himself in, the little deer's opening was still so tight and continued to clasp and clutch at him. Tossakan decided to be a little mean to him by keeping himself buried inside, pushing down until Oonjai was sinking into the soft mattress.

"Ah...pull out first...I...I'm full...ah!"

Instead of listening to him and pulling out, Tossakan thrust back in, hard, once more.

"That's not what you said just a minute before." The dark voice reminded him of what to do.

"Khun...Ahh...Oon is so full. Please pull out first."

The sweet begging voice and the blushing red face made Tossakan secretly smile.

"Why should I pull out when soon I'll be back in again?"

"!!! That's...that's enough, ah!"

The refusal came out at the same time the thick hands gripped tightly to soft hips to prevent him from escaping.

"Just...just a rest is fine. Let Oon rest a little, please." Tossakan rewarded that cute request by slowly removing himself from inside.

"Ahhh...hhhhhh...."

The sweet voice that escaped those lips as the owner bit the edge of the blanket made Tossakan unable to stop himself from teasing the other man.

"You still feel so good even as I pull out?" He used his rough finger to rub at the slippery fluid that leaked from the small opening.

"Uhh...."

The sight of what had filled his inside for more than half a night dripping down made the slight figure scoot away, bending his head down in embarrassment. However, the larger man pinned him down and slipped his fingers inside.

"Ah! Khun!"

"Let me clean you up."

"Ugh! Uhh...n...no...ahhhh...."

Oonjai wouldn't have a problem with it if the giant would really just clean him up, but the other man was twirling his finger around, curling and teasing his sensitive spot relentlessly!

Oonjai was writhing again...the man in front of him was luring and seducing him in his own way until he could not deny him again.

"Ugh...." Oonjai was turned around to face that gaze that was always so hungry for him, always wanting to devour him.

"Khun...ah! Didn't you say...ah..you...you'll allow me to rest...ugh?" The stuttered plea for mercy made a devilish smile flash on that handsome face.

"If this part of you is going to rest, then how will you make it up to me?"

Oonjai's heart skipped a beat at the naughty gaze that focused on his lips.

"Hmm? What do you have to say, baby?" The slight figure was mad to face the other man as bright red lips were caressed by rough fingers.