Chapter 4

Once at the restaurant, Oonjai asked his companions to excuse him for having to reply to those making inquiries about paying him to write their reports for them. As many of his younger students cancelled their sessions, he had to find other employment to fill in the missing income. Though writing a report was not a particularly exhausting work, he had to devote himself to it and it took quite a big chunk of his time. He had to manage his time table well so it would not negatively impact his academic and personal time, especially the time he set aside every morning when he would be spending time with his tiny special person.

"...Oon, go ahead and order. I'll go to the restroom." When he looked up following the mention of his name, Oonjai noticed how the atmosphere around them was a tad off. He did not catch the expression on Nuea's face in time, but judging by the look on P'Singh's face, he could tell that something had happened.

"Er...P...P'Singh...."

"I'll be back soon, Oon. Go ahead and order what you want."

"OK." Oonjai could only knit his brows as he followed the older man with his gaze, more than confused at what was happening in front of him. He could only hope that it was nothing serious.

It was a while after he had been answering his messages when he heard the sound of a moving chair near him. P'Singh and Nuea were back, it seemed....

"P'S...." The person in front of him was not who he thought it would be.

"Khun!"

The tall, burly body was in a short-sleeved black t-shirt, showing off his exotic tattoos that fully covered his strong arm. The smaller man secretly swallowed in nervousness when he moved his eyes up only to lock gaze with the man's sharp, stern eyes.

"Did I not tell you to keep away from Singh?!" The voice full of pressure and the glittering eyes in front made him shake with fear.

"I didn't do anything."

"I really underestimated you. Even though you had done nothing, those two were already in this big a fight!"

P'Singh and Nuea were fighting because of him?!

"Where're you going?!" A slim wrist was tugged when Oonjai decided to get up and find those two.

"Let go! I'll talk to those two guys." Large hand squeezed his wrist tightly, so much that he felt pain. He tried to pull away, but he was no match for the other man's strength.

"Isn't he already in enough trouble?!"

Thud!

"Ouch!" The man in front of him pulled on him so hard his slender body fell on top of his laps.

"Khun! Let me go!"

Oonjai looked left and right in alarm. Luckily, this table was all the way inside and also in a rather secluded corner where nobody would be able to see them.

"I told you. If you want it so much, I'm here to satisfy your needs. At least we're quite familiar with each other." Strong arms tugged that slim waist closer to his body.

"You're despicable!...ouch! Let go!" Everything just happened so fast. The larger man put his two wrists together in one hand just in time before Oonjai's palm connected with his strong jaws.

"Let go!! Khun!!"

The burly giant tossed the one on his lap over his shoulder and quickly walked out the back door. The smaller man twisted and fought back, hitting against the muscular body, but it seemed the other man barely took notice.

"I'm not going back to the shop any more. If there's anything, call my secretary."

The one carrying him did not even stop his strides as he talked to the staff at the back.