Chapter 2

Bam!

"Head back."

"Yes, Boss."

Tossakan closed his eyes as he leaned back against the carseat, letting his chauffeur take him back home.

"Er...Boss..."

His assistant who sat next to the chauffeur swallowed hard when he saw how grouchy his boss was when his rest was disturbed.

"According to your schedule, at one thirty you have an appointment with Mr.Singh about auditioning the singer at the pub. Er...would you like to head straight to the pub?"

"Yeah." The sound of relieved exhale from his assistant made him unfurrow his brows just a little bit.

The young man knew that for the past week he had been making his henchmen and companions quite uncomfortable with his frustration and angry outbursts that happened rather more often than usual. But what could he do when he so hated to wait, especially waiting for something that the longer it took, the less likely it was to come true.

At first, he was most confident that he was going to win this game. He waited with bated breath for a "coincidence" to happen, but nothing turned out as he expected. He waited...and waited, but the other man just completely disappeared from his life. Previously waiting in good spirit and with patience, these days he was often moody and on edge with the waiting game that did not turn out his way. It could be because he was so taken with the other man that he was acting this way.

Tossakan stared at the student card he was twirling in his hand.

'Oonjai Pakdee,' huh? Don't let me catch you again. I guarantee that this time I won't let you slip through my fingers again.

The sound of the engine being turned off alerted the young man that he was now at his destination

The sound of the engine being turned off alerted the young man that he was now at his destination. A quick glance at his watch told him that it was one thirty exactly. The music from inside the pub could be heard as he stepped out of his car.

A sweet, familiar voice paused Tossakan in midstep. The young man quickly closed the door and was ready to follow that melody to its owner.

"Er...Boss?"

"What?!" Tossakan turned around to bark at his bodyguard when he piped up out of nowhere.

"Once we're done here, would you like to head straight home? Or are you going to the same pub? We would like to know so we can prep...."

"You guys can head back to the main house!"

Tossakan returned his attention to the music. Though the melody had stopped, his suspicion only grew as time went by. This song and this voice...it must be the voice he had been looking for. The tall, burly body quickly headed straight inside his own pub.

By the time he was inside, the melody came to a stop. There was only the sound of clapping echoing all around the place. Tossakan tried to look at the front of the stage for the source of that voice, but he just could not look through the crowd that was piling up in front of the stage.