Chapter 13

Tossakan allowed the two brothers to hold each other on the bed while he took himself to the connected dressing room. When he came out again, he found that the two brothers that were previously chatting were now quiet. Tossakan decided to walk back to the big bed next to the clear mirror that stretched all the way to the ceiling only to find that the older brother had fallen asleep again while the younger one was lying starry-eyed in his embrace.

Tossakan stood there, locking his gaze with the large, round eyes that innocently stared at him. He raised his brow at him in a silent question, but the round little face only innocently arched his brow back at him in the same manner.

...What was he doing, exactly? Did he really expect this round little dough to understand what he asked?

Tossakan heaved a sigh before turning away and walking out of the room. However, as he was about to push the large door, he could hear a soft thud.

"Ugh!" And it was followed by a small, unfamiliar voice. Tossakan turned back to look at the big bed only to find a white little dough on the floor.

He fell from the bed?

Tossakan looked into those eyes beginning to brim with tears as the small lips began to curl downward.

"Wh...whaaa!"

"Don't cry!"

"Ugh!" The chubby dough began to sob at his voice.

"Ugh!"

Small pink lips pressed themselves together as droplets of liquid were about to dribble down his cheeks, making Tossakan so uncomfortable that he decided to quickly leave the bedroom.

Ring.

Ring.

Tossakan looked down at the incoming call as he reached the living room.

"Yeah."

[The child legitimation form is ready to be signed, Boss.]

"Bring it in. If there's any rushed documents, then bring them in together. I'll be at the penthouse all day."

The giant quickly gave his order as the corner of his eyes could notice that there was something moving in and out at the door frame....

The head with curly, dark brown hair and plump, pink cheeks slowly poked itself in from the entrance of the living room, but when those large, round eyes met with his, the young child quickly returned behind the door once more.

But when he pretended to ignore him and returned to his phone, the round little face returned to the same place again.

He looked at him, half afraid. The action of the round little dough sparked a smile at the corner of his lips.

"And did you find him?"

[Er...not yet, Boss. The day after the incident, that Sakchai quickly filed the document to take the child away, but fortunately the documents were not yet approved, so we had time to bring the young master here. That Sakchai just completely disappeared. He didn't even show up at bigwig Songpol's gang.]

"Search until you find him!" Dark eyes glinted with a cruel light.

"I don't care what you have to do. He hurts what's mine. I won't ever let him go!" The deep, throaty voice was cold as he gave his absolute order.

[Yes, Boss. As for Mr. Yot and his wife, we had taken care of everything for them and already took them to a new place according to your order.]

"Yeah...and bring Aunt Ging over from the main house..."