Chapter 28

"Excuse me, Boss."

Chatchai stepped inside a luxurious office after hearing a stern voice gave him permission. The man in the black suit handed some documents to the room owner with utmost respect.

After receiving some specially rushed report in the morning, he waited for the other man to finish his meeting before quickly bringing all the documents to his Boss.

"This is the report on the investigation you asked for."

Chatchai glanced at the tall figure sitting behind the large desk. The thick, burly body that practically exuded power reached out to take the folder, carefully looking at the content one page at a time. Chatchai then began to do a progress report to get the other man up to date.

"Our men found that over ten years ago Ms. Rinruedee fell in love with a young private who was under her own father's affiliation. They had a secret relationship with her father's disapproval, but she was secretly supported by her stepmother and stepbrother to maintain their relationship. Ms. Rinruedee soon became pregnant, and it was the mother and son pair again who helped send Ms. Rinruedee out to be with her lover."

Chatchai glanced at the tall, burly man who tightly knitted his brows.

"Later, the General searched for them and upon receiving a lead, he rushed to the province he heard Ms. Rinruedee was hiding in. However, there was an accident. The General's car lost control and hit the side of the road. The driver died instantly while the General was in a coma. These things happened the same day Ms. Rinruedee gave birth to her child.

When Ms. Rinruedee learned about her father, she felt immensely guilty and wanted to return home, but she was still unsure about her husband and child's safety, so she asked him to take their child and go away for the moment as she went back to take care of her father, expecting her father to forgive her and take mercy on herself and her family. Again, another accident happened. A few days later, Ms. Rinruedee was heartbroken when she received the bad news that her husband and newborn child were in a car accident. Their corpses were burnt and it was said that they died on the spot. The General almost did not survive his coma; he was paralyzed and could not communicate in any way, so Ms. Rinruedee took the role of his personal carer."

Tossakan put down the folder in his hands when Chatchai finished his report.

This story was just strangely suspicious. Everything seemed to happen at the right time, and the setting and time were such a match to Oonjai's record he had asked his people to investigate the last time. Most importantly, he would not get involved and would not care...if Ms. Rinruedee did not have a similar face to his Oonjai!

"If the General did not approve, why did he search all over for his daughter? And why was it such a convenient coincidence that the General had an accident the same day his daughter gave birth?"

Tossakan considered the matter before giving an order.

"Get someone to tail Ms. Rinruedee. Find an opportunity to get close to her and do anything possible to get a DNA sample for evidence."

He had to be certain first that his man had a blood relation to those people before he could get fully involved in these matters.

"I want all the information regarding every company under the Bodinnaruedech family...their financial status as well as their debts, past and present."

"As for Ms. Anong and Mr. Kitti, I want to know everything about them! Their backgrounds! Their secrets! Their families! Dig them all up!!"

If things turned out like he had thought, there was no way he would let the two mother and son walk free!