Chapter 38

"Where did Oonjai disappear to?!!!"

The snarl of anger could be heard throughout the room, making the line of men in black quiver and sweaty.

"I asked, where did Oonjai disappear to, and why can nobody answer me this?! Kriangkrai?!"

Tossakan radiated such an intimidating aura to the other man.

"Er...early this evening, I dropped Mr. Oon off just as you had ordered..."

Kriangkrai had not even finished when Tossakan barked at him as his anger climbed dangerously high.

"I ordered?! When and where was this?! Oonjai told me he would come back to read in his room!"

"It's...Mr. Oon told me that you asked him to pick up a bag at XX mall for Mr. Peem and then to drop it off at Mr. Peem's condo and then Mr. Oon would be coming home with you, Boss. Mr. Oon told me that everything was...your order, Boss."

Bag? Peem's condo? He gave an order?

For this matter, he believed there was a person who could answer his questions best.

Tossakan immediately made the call.

"Where's Oonjai?! No...where did you hide Oonjai?!"

[Kan! What do you mean?! What happened?!]

Peemseda rushed to Tossakan's place the minute he hung up

Peemseda rushed to Tossakan's place the minute he hung up. The moment he came in, he could hear the angry voice barking orders on the phone, loud enough to echo through the living room.

"Call every single one of Oonjai's friends! And about that taxi with the xx-xxx license plate, what's the update?! Oonjai's been missing for several hours already! I don't care how you get the information, but I must receive it as soon as possible! Yes, also look at the recordings on the CCTV, both my place and Peem's!"

"Kan...I'm sorry." Peemseda quickly apologized to Tossakan again with worry in his voice when the other man hung up.

"Confess to me the mess that you've made!"

Dark eyes the color of the night filled with fury turned to him, snarling, making Peemseda quickly admit his guilt.

"I...set up a situation and have someone I know tested Oonjai. But I never thought Oonjai would disappear! I just thought...."

"How can you do that?! What right do you have to do something like that?!"

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to be scammed."

"And is it any of your business to do something like that?! He's my man. I know him well...there's no need for anyone to judge him for me. And just you wait, Peem! If anything happens to Oonjai, then don't you dare show your face to me. I won't forgive you for the rest of my life!"