Chapter 24

"Ugh...hh!" Oonjai bit his lips tightly from the hard thrusts that stabbed in and out of him.

"Don't bite your lips! Let your voice out!"

"Ah...hhhh!"

The order came with a thrust that went in deeper than before.

"K...Khun...gentle, ah!"

Oonjai could only tense up when the backs of his knee were lifted up and the rocking in and out of him became faster than before.

"So who was it that said they would like to put me in a good mood?"

The slim body was pressed flush against the bookcase. The slender waist was tightly gripped and adjusted so the tight opening could be slammed against in harsh tempo.

Thud, thud, thud.

"Ah, Khun..... Too tight...full...." Oonjai protested when strong hands cupped his soft behinds and his two legs were hooked around a strong waist.

"Ahh!!"

The slim frame shuddered when Tossakan began to walk.

"Ugh...can't...can't take it...Khun...."

The large rod inside hit in deep with every step. The inside walls that clenched so hungrily...the gasping moans next to his ears...and the softness of the body that entangled all around him made Tossakan unable to stop himself from slamming in harder.

"I'm still not over my frustration, so how can you 'can't take it' already?" The demand came when the tall figure sat down on the large reading chair.

The smaller man was still gasping for breath against his chest, the breathless sounds endearing to Tossakan.

"Don't just sit there. Do your job, Oonjai."

Well, the adorableness was one thing, but since he had offered to put him in a better mood, he would not take pity on the other man.

"Ah...ahhh!" A thick hand reached for Oonjai's sensitive length.

"Move, Oonjai!"

One hand increased the speed of the strokes while the other gripped shapely hips and forced them to move along the length of the hardness still buried inside.

"W...wait! Ah...uhhh...." The plea for mercy was put to a close by hot lips. Slender arms were put on the broad shoulders as slim hips were guided to ride faster.

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

"Like that. Faster, little deer. Ahhh...very good."

The satisfaction in the other man's voice gave Oonjai courage to grind deeper and faster. The infatuated gaze prompted Oonjai to let out his needs and desires.

Moon pale hands caressed along the thick jaws as sweet doe eyes trailed their gaze along those hot lips. The scent of a man filled the air, captivating Oonjai into peppering kisses along those lips.

"Ugh...K...Khun...ahhh. You...you're not angry at Oon anymore? Right?"

"Harder, and I'll be."

The hoarse, gravelly voice and the deep satiation in those eyes told Oonjai that the other man's anger had much dissipated. It was his own deep-seated desires that drove Oonjai to ride the other man as he was requested, all the while sweetly begging the older man for mercy.

"Oon is sorry. Ah...don't be angry with Oon,please?"

Tossakan stared at the moon pale body as Oonjai bit his full, plush lips. The smooth, glowing skin was dotted with sweats as it slowly became tinged with pink, full of the kiss and nip marks he left behind. The lovely face was full of passionate desires as those eyes were filled with something that made his heart skip a beat.