Chapter forty five: Date night

In the morning, Hailey woke up in Dom's arms. She looked at him and smiled at him as she noticed that he was still asleep. Hailey waited for him to wake up as she was still in his arms. A couple of minutes later, Dom started to wake up. He looked down to see Hailey in his arms as she tranced his tattoos. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning, sleepy head,"

"Good morning to you too,"

The two of them stayed in bed before getting up together. Once they did, Dom opened the door to smell breakfast. They walked to the kitchen to be greeted by everyone.

"How are the love birds this morning," Finn smiled.

"Doing good," Dom responded back.

"Did you two sleep well," Jane asked.

"Yes, mom, we did," Hailey said.

"So Dom, when are you going to take her on a date," Rey asked.

"Umm... Tonight," Dom said.

"You two have fun but not too much fun," Rey smiled.

This comment made both Dom and Hailey blush. Hailey couldn't help but hide her face after that. Everyone else was laughing at their reaction. After some time, everyone calmed down and kept on eating breakfast. All of them finished eating while in the kitchen, Anna, Hailey, and Jane started to talk with each other.

"After we finished cleaning up, we are taking you shopping," Anna suggested.

"We don't have to," Hailey said.

"No, we are going to get you ready for your date tonight," Anna said.

"Besides, you are going out with Mysterio," Jane said.

Hailey nodded her head before her mom was going on.

"I mean you his new,"

"Don't you dare say it," Haliey said, cutting her mom off.

"She's not wrong here," Anna laughed.

"I can't with the two of you," Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, you love both of us," Jane said.

Hailey nodded her head while giving them a hug. Once everything was cleaned up, the three of them headed out to the mall to get some stuff. They started to go to different stores to try on different outfits. Hailey went into the dressing room and changed into the clothes her mom and Aunt picked out. Meanwhile, Finn took Dom to get some stuff to get him ready for the date.

"Where are you taking me," Dom asked.

"I'm taking you to get new clothes," Finn said.

"Why,"

"Well, you got to look nice for the date you are going to have,"

"Ok, but why,"

"I have dated Hailey's Aunt,"

"What does that have to do with anything,"

"Because you need to treat her right, plus I know Hailey since she was little,"

Dom shaked his head while he listened to Finn ramble on about the family. They finally arrived at one of their stops. Finn grabbed things for Dom to try things on. After a long time, both of the groups ended up getting stuff to get ready for Dom and Hailey. Once everyone arrived home, they separated into different rooms. Hailey stayed in her bedroom while Dom went into the guest room. Hailey got changed into a nice simple dress that was black and blue. Anna did her hair while Jane did the makeup. Meanwhile, in the guest bedroom, Dom got changed into a black dress shirt with some black pants. He put on some final touches before heading back downstairs to wait. Finn handed Dom the flowers while they waited. Hailey came down the stairs, which left Finn to smile, and Dom had his breath taken away. Dom handed Hailey the flowers. She smiled at them as they were her favorite. Finn decided to leave the two of them alone and went upstairs. Dom put out his arm for Hailey. She took it and they were off to the car. He opened the door for her before getting in himself. Dom was feeling nervous, and the date hadn't started yet. He decided to take her to one of the nicest restaurants. Once they got there, everything seemed to be running smoothly. That's until Dom saw Cody, Jey, and Sami.

"You good," Hailey asked.

"Well, we got some company," Dom said.

"Who,"

"Cody, Jey and Sami,"

Hailey's eyes widened after he said that. She knew that something might happen if they saw the two of them together. They both took some deep breaths before trying to come up with a plan. They just needed to get through the dessert and had to leave fast without being seen. Just their luck, the three of them got a table right by them. The waiter came back to ask about dessert. The two of them agreed on a delicious triple chocolate cake. Before the waiter came back with it, Seth and Becky showed up and joined Cody and them. Dom looked at Hailey with a look. She gave him a nervous smile. Their dessert finally came, and they quickly ate it. Hailey excused herself to go to the bathroom. While Dom paid for their dinners. When She got in there, Becky noticed her.

"Fancy seeing you here," Becky smiled.

"Oh yeah, and you too," Hailey said.

"So why you here at this fancy restaurant,"

"I'm on a date,"

"Well, that's lovely, and do I know him,"

"Oh.. Umm..No you don't know him,'

"Ok, and have a good time on that date of ours,"

"I will, and why are you here,"

"Cody invited me and Seth to come talk about judgment day business,"

"Nice and good luck on that,"

"We will, and I don't want to keep you too long from your date,"

"Yeah, and good seeing you,"

"You too,"

Hailey quickly left the bathroom and walked back to the table. She saw Dom waiting for her. He tapped him on the shoulder, and they left the restaurant. As they were leaving, Jey noticed them. The two of them rushed into the car before anyone came out.

"Did you see that,"

"See what,"

"Jey noticed us and started to get up,"

"Good thing we left before anything happened,"

"Yeah, and you will never believe who I ran into,"

"Who,"

"Becky,"

"What did she say to you,"

"She asked me who my date was then asked her why she was there,"

"What did you say about me,"

"Well, I didn't tell her who you are. I acted like she didn't know you,"

"Got it, but why were they there,"

"To talk about judgment day business,"

"I wonder what that could be about,"

"Yeah, but I guess we will never know,"

The two of them kept talking about everything. How it was already almost Survivor series. The question still remained: Will Dom be still with the Judgment Day for war games?