chapter thirty one: Night terrors

Dom Pov
"Won't everyone else be there," I questioned.
"Nope and we have the whole day with her," Rhea grianned
"Really," I said.
"Yes and now get dressed," Rhea said.
Rhea got up and closed the door behind her to give me some alone time. I hugged Hailey's stuffed animal one last time before getting up. I looked through my closest to pick out my outfit. I was really hoping this wasn't a dream because I don't want to wake up from it. After getting dressed, I walked down the stairs to meet up with everyone else. We ate some breakfast before heading out. The sky started to get dark very fast as we drove along the hideaway. Everything started to shift. Everyone started to change. Damien pulled the car over and turned it off. I stare out the window in panic. I could feel their glaze at me, but I didn't want to look at them. Rhea grabbed my arm and then my face so I could look at her. Deep down, I know these aren't my friends. Her stare shifted to the others, and then everything had shifted again. Instead of being in the car, I was standing in the middle of the woods. This time, I got a good view of everyone, but their back was towards me. I looked down to see my outfit had changed. I was in an orange jumpsuit that looked like a prison outfit with handcuffs around my wrist.. I looked back up to see Finn was gone from the group until I felt hands on my shoulder. He forced me around to face him. Finn looked very different than he was before. He forced me in a hug and whispered in my ear. 
"We all that you still trust that girl. She left us to different people, and you need to let her go,"
I didn't say anything because I was scared. This time, I was hoping this was a dream, and I wanted to wake up from it. Finn kept staring at me until something got his attention. He looked away while I shifted my focus to both Rhea and Damien. Their backs were still towards me, and I couldn't see their faces. Finn grabbed me again to look at him again. He started to whisper again.
"You know that you need to let her go. She was the one to leave you after everything you had done for her. That girl is no longer who you think she is,".
I still didn't say anything. Finn pushed me to the ground, and the others turned around to join him.
I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up to see that the clock said 3 in the morning. I ran my fingers through my hair. I took a deep breath and then turned on my tv for background noise. I flipped through the channels on the tv when I finally landed on something that I would watch. I heard noise outside my door but I kept quiet. This time, I hope it was a dream and that I can easily wake up from it. I hugged Hailey's stuffed animal and hid under my blankets like a kid thinking a monster was in their room. The noise seemed like it had stopped until I heard a loud bang in the hallway until I heard someone's voice.
"Priest, are you trying to wake him up," Rhea whispered.
"Yeah man, you need to learn to be quiet," Finn whispered.
"Oh you can't blame me when it was Finn who did it," Damien yelled in a whisper.
"Don't blame me, I didn't do anything wrong," Finn protested.
"Whatever," Damien rolled his eyes.
My nerves started to calm back down. Soon enough, I falled back to sleep to them whispering and the tv on quiet volume.