chapter nineteen: Final preparations

No One POV
Hailey walked to the place where she was going to meet the group. She made sure it was the right place until the group showed without showing who they were. Hailey took a deep breath and was silent until one of them spoke to her. 

"We were glad that you showed up alone," one said.

"Yeah and we don't want the others to get involved with our conversion," the second one chimed in.

"What do you want with me," Hailey said.

"We want you to ditch the judgment day," one said. 

"Why should I," Hailey asked.

"Because they are not good, and they don't want you," the second one said.

They kept going back and forth, trying to fill Hailey's head with thoughts that she wasn't wanted in the judgment day. Which led her to start losing it, Hailey screamed, and everyone went in the air. She ran back to everyone else after everything that happened. At this point, she wanted to go back to the hotel. She ran into Jacob for the third time. 

Hailey POV

"We really need to stop running into each other like this," Jacob laughed.

"Yeah and I need to watch out more often," I laughed.

"How have you been," Jacob asked.

"Good and you," I said,

"Good as well," Jacob said.

"Anything new with you," I asked.

"Not really you,"Jacob questioned.

"Not really either," I slightly lied.

"Hailey it's time to go," someone shouted. 

"Well I guess this time to head out," I said.

"Yeah but before you go, can I have your number so we can talk more," Jacob asked.

Yeah, but before you go, can I have your number so we can talk more," Jacob asked.
"Sure," I smiled.
I gave Jacob my number, and then I went back to the hotel.

No One POV
Once they got back to the hotel. Someone's phone started ringing, and they all looked at each other before Hailey realized it was her phone. She answered it to hear Triple H's voice on the other side of the phone. Everyone else looked at her, waiting for when she would get off the phone. There was a silence before Hailey spoke. They sat there quietly, waiting for the news.
"What was it about," Dom asked.
"Well I will be making my first match against damage control next week on Raw," Hailey  said.
They all hugged Hailey.
"Can you guys let go because you are crushing me," Haliey said.
They let go of her and smiled at her in their happiness