chapter twenty nine: Pain & doubt

Dominik nodded his head and went to the locker rooms to change for his match. He noticed that Rhea wasn't seen anywhere and until she was talking to Natayla. He told her that they needed to go and took her hand. Dom fought against Xavier, but the image of Hailey kept popping in his head when doing 3 amigos. He fought a little longer until he won. Dom and Rhea walked off backstage and met with Damien and Finn. The four of them talked until the main event. While the match was going on, Dominik and Rhea went out there to distract KO and Sami. Once that was done and the night was over, everyone went back to their hotel rooms besides Dominik.

Dominik POV

Once, I arrived back in my hotel room to grab one thing before I headed over to see Hailey in the hospital. When I arrived, I approached the lady at the desk. 

"Are you here to see someone or to check in," the lady said.

"Here to see someone," I spoked.

"Ok and who are you here to see," Lady asked.

"Hailey but I don't know her last name, tho," I said.

"Ok and it seems like we only have one person under that name that was brought in tonight," Lily said. 

"Yeah and that's her," I said. 

"She is room 220 on the 2nd floor," Lily said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I headed to the elevators and went to the 2nd floor. I saw that the door was slightly cracked but didn't see anyone in there besides Hailey. I opened the door and closed it once I was in. I walked closer to the bed and started to talk to her.

"I wanted you to have this. I know you left him for me, but I think you need him more than I do," 

I placed the bear by her, and then I sat down to talk to her more.

"Triple H made an announcement about you being in the hospital, and It was hard for me to hear that you won't fight for a while until you get better. I mean Finn has been looking at adding JD to the group and to be honest I would rather have you fight along us then him but maybe that's because we have done a lot for each other," I laughed. 

"I have truly missed you so much after you left the judgment day, the others I don't know how they are feeling about everything. I mean, none of them have said anything about it, but" I got cut off with a lot of social media notifications. 

I looked down at the notifications when people were reposting the video of me fighting back the tears and trying to act tough. I kept looking at the people commenting on it, and I couldn't help but start to cry. I heard a knock on the door, and I quickly wiped my tears to see the doctor checking in on Hailey. I stepped out of the room and waited for the doctor to finish up. After a couple of minutes, I went back into the room after the doctor left.

 "Well I guess I should be going now, but I will come back to visit you again, and I promise that I will win those tag belts for you," I smiled.

I turned around and started to head for the door. 

"Go get those..Belts Dom," Hailey smiled.

"I will," I said, closing the door.

I walked out to the doctor. 

"Do you mind if I talk to you," the doctor asked.

"Sure and what's up," I said.

"We are going to move her to a different hospital where her grandparents are living. Once she gets better, Hailey will be on bed rest," the doctor said.

"Ok and thanks," I said.

We talked for a little longer until I had to go. I went back to the hotel room and got ready to head home tomorrow. The next day, I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked at it to see my dad calling. Half of me didn't want to answer, but half of me did because what if it was about Hailey.

"Hello," I answered

"Dom I need to you listen to me, and I swear if you try do something," Rey got cut off

"I'm not going to do something, and what's up," I said.

"I know you were close to Hailey, and we want you to know that You and the rest of the judgment day is not allowed to see her," Rey 

"Why can't I see her," I questioned.

"Because we know you guys did something to her," Rey said.

"Are you serious, I was the one that found her and was about to carry her to get help until I heard your guy's voice," I yelled.

Me and my dad went back and forth about it until one of us hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I was angry and upset but I had to leave to go to the airport. Once I got there, I met up with Rhea, Damien, and Finn, but there was one other person there that Finn was talking to. Of course, it was JD. My anger started to grow, but I kept it calm. I walked up to Damien and Rhea and sat down next to them.

"Hey you ok," Rhea said, putting her hand on my back.

"Yeah and just a lot on my mind," I said.

"I get that, and do you want to talk about it," Rhea asked. 

"I'm good, and thanks," I said,

"If there's anything or want to talk about it, let me know," Rhea smiled.

"Thanks and that means a lot," I smiled back.

"What can I say? That is what family is for," Rhea said.

"Yeah and we are meant to check in on each other," I said. 

"Thanks guys and I really needed that," I said.

The three of us hugged each other before they headed on the plane. Once they landed, they went back to their house. I headed to my room but stopped in Hailey's old room. No one has been in her room since she left, but something was telling me to go in there. I noticed that she had left a stuffed animal. I quickly grabbed it and decided to keep it in my room so that I could still have a piece of her. Wednesday night, Judgment Day was eating dinner when they got a call. Finn steps away from the table and answers the phone. After 5 mins, Finn came back to the table.

"Who was on the phone," I asked.

"Triple H, and he wants us to go on Smackdown Friday night," He replied.

"What for," Rhea asked.

"I don't know because he didn't say," Finn said.

We nodded our heads and finished eating and started to pack to leave Thursday night.