Chapter thirteenth: Days before Wrestlemania

No one POV

It was monday night Raw, Everyone of Judgment day was there besides Finn who was dealing with his demons. Damien was getting ready to face Rey tonight. The judgment day had a plan, they were going to have Damien and Dominik be the only ones out there while everyone else is backstage watching everything. Then Rhea would be alone doing her promo. First up Rhea went out there to talk about WrestleMania. While She was talking, Damage control came out. Which led to Hailey to stand close to the entrance while Rhea and Bailey fought.

"Should I go out," Hailey asked.

"Go for it and make sure none of them stop Rhea from winning," Dominik said.

Hailey nodded her head and the judgment day theme hit. Everyone looked up to see Hailey walking out to the ring. Rhea smiled and kept fighting Bailey. Becky, Lita and Trish came out just minutes after. They started to fight the damage control while Becky started to talk to Bailey which led Bailey to not see Rhea. Rhea picked Bailey up for a rip tide. This led Rhea to win but grabbing her head. Hailey slid into the ring and went by Rhea to make sure she was ok. Before they knew it, It was time Damien and Dom to go out first. Once they got into the ring, Dom got handed a mic and started to talk about everything that happened last friday. How his family did nothing to help him. That he brought up how Hailey came to his aid after everything. After he was done talking Rey came out. Priest and Rey fought against each other until Dom cost them a match because he wanted revenge against his father after everything that happened last friday. While Dom takes out his anger on his father. Legado del fantasma came out but was too late after dominik already did all of the damage. Damian and Dom walked back while getting met with everyone else. While they were walking Damian, Dom and Rhea got pulled for a little interview while the others stood off to the side. Hailey was watching the Tv when her mom came out to address that she and her brother were making a return for a couple weeks. The others noticed Hailey watching the tv and tap her shoulder to signal that they are ready to leave for the night. They all grabbed their stuff and headed out for the night. Before they knew it was Friday, Everyone got ready for the hall of fame. Finn and Max stay home. Damien, Dom, Josh and Jason wore all black "suits" for the night, Rhea wore a black sparkly dress with the strippes placed on her shoulder. Hailey wore a black and blue high low dress. They got into the car and shortly arrived. When they got there, they made a plan for the night. They got out of the car, Hailey met up with her mom, brother and uncle. The judgment day watched as Hailey talked to her family. Everyone got their picture taken, The rogue family was in front of the Judgment day. Hailey, Jane and Alex posed like they do whenever they went to events with their husband/dad. After that, everyone took their seats and waited for the event to start. After a lot of clapping and standing, Rey was finally next to come out. As soon as his theme hit people stood up and clapped. Hailey stood even though she wasn't supposed to. Everyone sat down then Rey started to talk. The Judgment day stood up, Dom led his arm out for Rhea then started to walk out. They looked at Hailey, Hailey stood up just to fix her dress before sitting down again which led Jane to smile that her daughter didn't walk out with the Judgment day. All of them left then realized that Hailey wasn't with them. They walked a little further before waiting for her to come out. Hailey knew she might be in trouble with the others since she didn't leave. They waited a couple of minutes before Hailey made her way towards them.

"Why didn't you leave with us," Dom said.

"There were too many people in my way that I couldn't," Hailey said.

They knew she was lying because there were not a lot of people in her way. They all went back to their hotel rooms for the night because tomorrow was WrestleMania.