chapter twenty seven: disappointment after disappointment

While Damien and Finn watched as Jane and Hailey stood by the tv to watch the match. They were still very angry after everything that happened. The fight was coming towards the end when Rey pinned Dominik to get the win. Hailey and Jane high five each other. Once everyone was backstage. Hailey and Jane went to pick up Hailey's stuff at the house that she was staying at and went to the hotel. They arrived at the house, and Hailey grabbed her stuff, but before she did. She went into Domini's room and dropped something off for him. Then she was on her way. Backlash came around the next day. Everyone was there and getting ready. Zelina vs. Rhea was first. The two of them were putting up a good fight until Rhea won. The next match was Bad Bunny vs. Damien. The match started to heat up. LWO and judgment day came out. LWO had some special help. Everyone was running backstage. Bad bunny won the match against Damien. LWO went out to celebrate with him. The night finished, and Monday night rolled around. Hailey got ready to head out with her new family. The judgment day was out there to address everything before their matches.

"As you may know, Hailey decided to hit me with the chair then told us she was out of the judgment day," Rhea said.

"We can't believe that she would leave the family after everything," Dominik said.

Before Finn could say anything, a theme hit. They all looked towards the group, 

"Well well what do we have here guys," Jacob said.

"The group that has cracks bigger than the bloodline," Jack laughed

"And they didn't even notice them," Jacob said.

"We are not like the bloodline, and why did the three of you come out here anyways," Finn said,

"We would like you guys to meet our new member of Sinners of Death," Jacob said. 

The person walked out with a mask that didn't show their face. They step right next to the group. Everyone waited for the person to unmask themselves. Once they were off, it was revealed that Hailey was under the mask. She looked and seemed different than when she was with Judgment Day. She looked a lot like her mother used to do with her makeup back then. Everyone was shocked but had so many questions on if Hailey was going to take her on her family legacy.  

"Why would you join them over us? We are your family," Rhea said.

"Yeah but not anymore. Ever since my mom came into the picture, you turned crazy over how I should choose to do things but not anymore," Hailey said.

They looked at each other before Hailey started to speak.

"Rhea, I challenge you to a match tonight," Hailey said.

"Let me guess you want to challenge me for my belt," Rhea asked.

"No but I will keep note of that," Haliey said.

"Then why do you want to challenge me," Rhea asked again.

"Because I want to kick your butt to prove a point to the judgment day," Hailey said, dropping the mic.

"I accept," Rhea said.

Rhea got ready again after fighting her match against dina brooks, She won that match. Rhea was out there with Dominik first, then Hailey with Jacob. Hailey had a new theme and ring gear. Rhea looked at Hailey while she was making it to the ring. Once the bell rang, the two of them started to go to each other. They were throwing punches until Hailey slapped Rhea hard on her face. Hailey smiled while Rhea gave her a death look. Rhea put Hailey in a sumsion, but Hailey just laughed and smiled. Hailey was not going to tap out or go to the ropes. She bit down on Rhea's ankle, which made her drop Hailey. Rhea yelled out in pain and got her for a rip tide. Rhea pinned Hailey for the win.

"One,"

"Two,"

Hailey kicked out and left Rhea speechless. The fight between them continued. Hailey grabbed Rhea and did the twist move. Before she did, the liquid started to drip from Hailey's mouth, then did the move, then pinned Rhea, but she kicked out. Dominik starts talking to the referee. Rhea was going to do something but instead got the liquid in her eyes. Dominik realized Rhea was in so much pain. Hailey went back for the pin and won. Dominik came into the ring to grab Rhea and handed her a towel to wipe her face off. Hailey stared them down as they walked off to the backstage area. Rhea had to go to the meds to go get checked out and get eye drops for her eyes.