chapter Eight: New Faces

Dominik pov

A few months later after the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber, Judgement day was on the roll with mostly wins with some losses. It was a night on smackdown where it was me, Rhea, Hailey and Jason. I called my dad out again but this time he called out people.

"You know what Dom," Rey said.

"What is it," I smiled.

"If I can't put some sense into you, maybe they will," Rey said.

Hailey Pov

After Rey was done talking, My mom's theme hit. My heart skipped a beat. My mom was here but she wasn't alone. It was her and my uncle walking out dressed like they were before but doesn't look like they have aged at all. I could see my mom holding a Mic and I knew things were going to go down. They stopped right next to Rey then she started to speak.

"You know dom. No Dominik, at least my daughter doesn't want to fight me," My mom said.

"Yeah but maybe she is not a skilled fighter like you," Dom smiled.

Ouch that burned hurt a lot. I tried so hard to not lose it on Dominik for saying that. My mom wasn't having it with Dominik after he said that as well.

No one Pov

"She is and you just don't know it besides you could never live up to the mysterio name," Jane said.

"Oh really and I didn't retire to be with my family," Dom said.

"I did it because it was my choice," Jane said,

Things started to heat up between everyone. Hurtful words start to fill the air and make everyone mad. Rhea made a smart comment about Jane which triggered something in her. Jane threw her mic to the ground and ran into the ring. Hailey and Jason went out of the ring to get out of the way. Jane and Rhea started to go at each other. They were throwing punches left and right. Rey and Hailey's uncle just watched as Jane and Rhea fought it out. Soon enough a referee came out and made the match official. The bell rings, Jane and Rhea are hitting each other. Hailey could tell Rhea woke the beast in her mom. Little did Rhea know that she was going to be in so much trouble. The lights started to go in and out, Hailey started to smile because she knew what was coming. Soon enough the lights went out and everyone was left in the dark. Few seconds later the lights came back on but this time Jane was different and there were dolls around the ring. Hailey was amazed by everything.that was going on.

"I think Rhea might be in trouble," Dominik said.

"Yeah she is," Hailey smiled.

Dom and Jason looked at each other after what Hailey just said. Jane grabbed Rhea where Rhea was facing her. Jane smiled while some liquid started to come out of her mouth. The liquid falled right on Rhea's face then the two made eye contact before Jane picked her up and slammed her hard in the ring.

"1...2...3," The referee counted

"Here is your winner Jane Rouge," Announcer said.

Rhea rolled out of the ring while Dominik was handing her towel to wipe her face off.

Jane Pov

After my win against Rhea, I could tell Hailey was happy for me. I walked out of the ring to meet with Rey and my brother James.

"You did amazing," James said.

"Yeah and just like old times. You got to have to put some fear into the Judgement day," Rey said.

"I hope so and I will catch up with you guys soon," I said.

I walked to my dressing room, I opened the door to see Hailey. She got up and hugged me. I hugged back while I closed the door.

"I'm glad to see you," Hailey said, still smiling.

"Same," I said.

"Is dad here too," Hailey asked.

"He and one of your brothers are here with me," I said.

"I can't wait to see them and they are giving us more time to be here," Hailey said.

"I know, Me and triple H were talking about it," I said,

"Yeah and are you going to Raw next week too," Hailey asked.

"Yes but you can't tell anyone," I said.

"I promise I won't," Hailey said.

We kept talking until Hailey had to go. I know at some point that Hailey would probably go against the Judgement day. That she would take on the legacy of Rogue name.

Rhea Pov

"What the hell was that," I said, wiping the liquid from my face,

"I don't know," Dom said.

"What even was that," I yelled.

Everyone didn't say anything until Hailey came walking into the room.

"Where were you," Dom asked,

"I had to go to the bathroom," Hailey said.

"Sure you did and you better not talk to your mother," I yelled.

"Why can't I talk to her? Are you still salty that she beat you," Hailey questioned.

"I'm not salty that she beat me and she is now the enemy," I yelled.

"Just because she was on Rey's side.You know what Dominik go and calm your girl down," Hailey smiled.

A/n 

Instead of a few months after the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber, it should be like the present day but a few weeks before wrestlemania.