chapter forty six: a week before Survivor series

Once they got home, everyone was flooding them with questions about how their night went. A couple of days later, Dom returns to raw and has to face judgment day. He gets called out by Rhea. Dom walks out to the ring with his head still held high. He got into the ring while waiting for Rhea to give him the talk.
"You know Dom, we are your family,"
"That no one else is,"
"We are the ones that have all of the gold and run monday night raw,"
"What more do you want from us,"
"I mean, we gave you everything, and what now you don't want us,"
Before Dom or Rhea could finish up talking about everything. Cody, Jey, Sami, and Seth walked out. The four of them started talking to the judgment day. Before they knew it, fighting broke out. Everyone was fighting each other before Adam came out to yell at all of them. All of them were going to war games. Dom realized that he had to fight alongside the judgment day even though he really wasn't a part of the group anymore. He walked backstage to meet up with Hailey. Dom saw her and hugged her. Hailey hugged back while not wanting to let go. He gave her kiss before telling her about everything that just happened.
"You won't believe what happened,"
"What,"
"I got put into war games,"
"Yeah, and that seems fun,"
"Well, not really,"
"You got to explain more,"
"I got put into the group with the judgment day,"
"Oh,"
"Yeah,"
The door started to open when Hailey shoved Dom on the couch and covered him with a blanket. That's until she saw who it was, the prince himself, Finn Balor.
"Finn, you can't scare us like that," Hailey sighs.
"Sorry, and I was going to tell you the news about Dom, but I guess you already know," Finn said.
"Yep, and he just finished telling me about it," Hailey was cut off by a knock on the door.
Before she could say anything, the door slightly opened to reveal Becky. Her eyes widened when she saw Dom and Finn in the room with Hailey.
"I guess I will come back then,"
"I mean, you don't have to. We can talk in the hallway, or they can leave,"
"We can talk later,"
"Are you sure,"
"Yeah, and I will come back later,"
Before Hailey could say something else, Becky left the room and closed the door. Finn and Dom just looked at each other before saying anything. The three of them talked for a little bit until Hailey had to cut a promo.Turns out Hailey and Emma were going to define their titles at survival series but won't know who until next week. After the promo, Becky was waiting for Hailey so that they could talk about stuff from earlier.
"Hey Hailey, can we talk now," Becky asked.
"Yeah, and of course," Hailey said.
The two of them walked into an empty so that they could be alone.
"I wanted to ask you about how your date was,"
"Oh yeah. It went pretty well,"
"Are you and Dominik together,"
"What do you mean,"
"Jey said that he saw you two leaving the restaurant, and you told me you were on a date with someone I didn't know,"

"I...Ummm.,"

"So it's true that you are together,"

"No, it's not like that,"

"Then why were you together," Becky was cut off.

Seth opened the door and told Becky that they had to get going.

"We will talk about this later," Becky said.

Hailey nodded and watched them leave. She had a feeling that they were going to go after Dom at the Survivor series. Hailey had to get back to her locker room before it was too late. She ran through the halls, but she ended up running into the one and only Jey Uso.

"If it isn't the lady that is dating D," Jey got cut off.

"Whatever you were about to say isn't true," Hailey snapped.

"You know it true, Uce,"

"I don't care, but will anyone believe you,"

"Oh, people believe me when I show them this,"

Jey showed the picture of Hailey and Dom walking out of the restaurant. Hailey swallowed hard before saying anything to Jey.

"Well, you better hope nothing happens to your lover boy next Saturday," Jey whispered before leaving.

Hailey started to get lost in her thoughts, but she had to find him before he left the building. She looked everyone for him to the point where Emma texted her that he was in the parking lot with JD. Hailey rushed to the parking lot before they left to go back to the hotel. She saw them loading their stuff up in the car. Hailey ran till her legs gave out by the car, Dom noticed her and catched her before she hit the ground.

"Dom, something is going to happen next saturday. Cody and them are planning something since they know we are dating each other," Hailey said, rushing every word out.

"Hey woah, slow down," Dom said.

Before Hailey could say anything, security started to come out.

"Look, Hailey, whatever you have to tell me, it has to wait till the hotel," Dom said.

Hailey nodded her head while JD was shouting at Dom to hop in the car. Dom got into the car, and they rushed out. Hailey walked back into the building to meet up with Emma. She walked into their locker to be greeted by Emma.

"Did you get to talk to him," Emma asked.

"Sadly, no since security came out, and I was talking too fast for him to understand," Hailey said.

"Dang, let's get packed up and head to the hotel,"

Hailey nodded her head and started to pack up her stuff. Once everything was packed, they started to walk to the doors to leave. Hailey was hoping they didn't run into anyone else or threaten her about Dom. They made it outside with no one stopping them. Emma suggested driving while Hailey could be alone with her thoughts. The drive was filled with silence, but music was playing in the background. When they got to the hotel, Hailey grabbed her stuff and walked fast into the hotel to get to the elevator. She hit the third floor button and watched the elevator close. The elevator ride felt long, but soon, she was on the third floor. She walked fast towards Dom's room. The walk was kinda far, but when she was there, she knocked on the door. Hailey could hear footsteps coming to the door while the door started to get unlocked. Dom smiled and let her in.

"So what did you want to tell me earlier," Dom asked.
“Oh yeah well I ran into Jey then had a talk with Becky,” Hailey said
“What about the two of them,”
“Jey took a picture of us when we were walking out of the restaurant and that’s why Becky wanted to talk to me about,”
“Is there anything else,”
“Something is going to happen next saturday. Cody and them are planning something since they know we are dating each other, Jey finished it off with hope nothing happens to your lover boy,”
“Let’s hope nothing happens next week,”
The two of them best decided that Hailey would stay in his room till the morning. The rest of the week goes pretty well but there is still something that doesn’t sit right with Hailey. Was there something bad that happened? Or was it to mess with Hailey’s mind? Still so many questions but they all had to wait till next week.