chapter sixteen: The New group

No one pov
In the morning, Finn and Max went home while everyone else stayed for Raw. They said goodbye to them before they left for the airport. When night fell, things started to take a turn for the worse. The whole night after wrestlemania was just mostly talking and barely any fights or people talking, getting thrown out the window or getting cut short. No one was happy that night. Hailey, Jason, and Josh walked around since they had nothing else to do while Damien and Dominik were out fighting. Well, more like Damien was, and Dominik was cheering him on. Rhea was watching while waiting for her promo with Binca. While Jason and them were walking around backstage. Someone came up behind them and attacked the Boys while Hailey got pushed to the ground. Hailey yelled at these mysterious people and shouted for Rhea, but they were so far away that no one could hear her. She got up and pushed the people off of Jason and Josh. Once they left, Hailey saw they left a note and picked it up. She opened it up to read, and when she read it, she thought it was just a cruel joke.
Note:
You should leave Judgment Day and join us. We are so much better than them. Dom is just a family disappointed after what happened, Finn barely fights without getting hurt, Damien is ok, and Rhea just Rhea. We are saying that you need to leave that group because clearly they are not your family and you should take on your family name. Don’t be disappointed like Dom is and join us.
Hailey looked up from the note, and while everyone came rushing to Jason and Josh's side.
“What happened,” Rhea asked.
“A group of people with masks and hoodies started to attack them,” Hailey said.
“Ok and what’s that in your hand,” Dom asked.
“A note that they dropped for me,” Hailey said.
Dom and Damien helped the boys up and walked them back to their room. Rhea walked with Hailey as she hailey still looking at the note.
“Whatever it says, don't believe it,” Rhea said.
“I know, but what will they do next,” Hailey asked,
“I don’t know, but we will be ready for anything that might happen,” Rhea said.
Hailey nodded her head, and they countied their way back to the room. Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed back to the hotel before heading back home. The next day, they left to go home. When they got home, Hailey went up to her room until she got a text from an unknown number.
Unknown number:
Are you going to be at smackdown this week
Hailey:
Possible, and why do you care
Unknown:
Because I want you to join us and leave
The Judgment Day
Hailey:
I’m not leaving this group
Unknown:
Oh, come on, you know they are using you

Hailey:
No, they aren’t
Unknown:
Maybe you should look at the note again

Hailey walked over to her bag and grabbed the note again. I reread it and noticed that the note says more stuff than it did before.
Note:
You should leave Judgment Day and join us. We are so much better than them. Dom is just a family disappointed after what happened, Finn barely fights without getting hurt, Damien is ok, and Rhea just Rhea. We are saying that you need to leave that group because clearly they are not your family and you should take on your family name. Don’t be disappointed like Dom is and join us. Besides, why do you want to be with people who just enjoy watching their families be torn apart. Your family would be so disappointed when they found out about this. We will see you Friday night and be ready to meet by yourself.