Chapter Six: Questions

Hailey pov

Soon the morning came around, and I got woken up by Priset.

"Hailey, it's time to wake up," Priest said.

"Five more minutes," I groaned.

"I would but we gotta get going," Priest replied.

I nodded my head which led Priest to leave the room. When I heard the door closed, I got ready for the day. After that I headed downstairs to see what was going on. When I got to the living room, Dominik and I looked like we didn't get any sleep last night due to me having my nightmare.I sat down next to dom.

"Did you have any more nightmares?," Dom questioned.

"Thankful no and it was only just that one," I said.

"That's good. If you anymore just come and find me," Dom replied.

"I will and thanks for last night," I smiled.

"Anytime," He said, smiling back.

Everyone came from the kitchen and told us that breakfast was ready. While we were eating our breakfast. Finn, Rhea and Dom pulled me to the side into the living room.

"We want to know what happened to you and those girls," Rhea said.

"What do you mean," I said.

"With the whole eyes changing to blue things coming out of your hands," Finn said.

"Oh that..well..Umm..," I said before running.

I ran into my room and shut the door. I could hear them outside the door. I was on the ground against the wall as the door was in my view. Rhea opened the door which led me to blast her and Finn with my ability. Dominik came into view and held my hand up.

"Woah, I'm not going to hurt you," Dom said, holding his hands up.

I put my hand down.

"You and I can talk about it ok.You can trust me like you did when you told me about your nightmare," Dom told me.

I nodded at him and got up from the ground to sit on the edge of my bed. Which dom did the same thing.

"I'm different from everyone else," I spoked.

"Ok and how so," Dom replied.

"I have these abilities. I don't like to call them powers," I said.

"What are those abilities you have," Dom said.

"I have some form of magic and I might have a second ability but I don't know since all I know is that I can make the lights flicker," I said.

"It makes sense on what you hit with those girls plus Rhea and Finn," Dom said.

"I just want to know if you can control them and how we can learn not to trigger you to use them on us," Dom added on.

"I can somewhat control them and I only use them when I feel scared or threatened," I said.

"Good to know" Dom said while Rhea and Finn walked in.

"Now we know what you have, then we can do something that can help you not feel scared or threatened that you have to use your abilities on others or us," FInn said.

We all talked about my abilities for sometime before Rhea and FInn headed downstairs, Dominik pulled me to the side. While the others left my room.

"I want to tell you that I'm also here for you after everything that happened," Dom said.

"Thanks," I replied.

"I also have something for you," Dom said, grabbing it out of his bag.

"What is it," I said.

"Well when you were talking about your mom last night, I remember that I had this picture of your mom. Ok not in a creepy way but it was a picture with my dad, Eddie and your mom," Dom said.

I looked at the picture of my mom and smiled at it.

"I remember my mom always telling me about this picture when I was younger. How this was the moment right before her heel turn," I said.

"Yeah and I slightly remember meeting your mom but I never put two and two together. That was your mother until I watched the video of her you showed me from last night," Dom said.

I smiled at Dominik then gave him a hug.

Dominik POV

As Hailey hugged me, I couldn't help but hug her back. I was happy that I made her day a little better. We broke the hug and there was some silence before I spoke up.

"If you need anything let me know," I said.

"I will," Hailey smiled.

"I will see you downstairs," I said.

"You too," Hailey said.

I walked out of her room and down the hall to the stairs. I made it down the stairs to see Rhea, Damien and Finn talking.

"Dom, would you mind talking with us," Rhea said.

"Yeah and what is it about," I asked.

"It's about hailey and we just need to inform Damien about it," Finn said.

"Shouldn't Hailey be down here so we can talk about it as a group," I told them.

"I heard my name," Hailey said.

Heads turned to Hailey standing at the bottom at the stairs.

"Yes and we just want to inform Damien about you," Finn said.

"Oh yeah," Hailey shyly said.

"Take your time and we are open ears," I said.

Hailey took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Well I have these abilities that I don't like to call them powers. These abilities are this dark blue magic. I do have a second ability but I don't know what it is since the only thing I know is that I can make the lights flicker," Hailey told us.

"That's a lot to take in," Damien said.

"Yeah and I sometimes can control them but I can't control them when I feel threatened or scared," Hailey added.

"Ok and good to know," Damien said.

"Any questions you may have about them," Hailey asked.

All of us said not really. After we had our talk, Rhea pulled me aside to talk more.

"How can we keep Hailey you from bursting her magic again," Rhea asked.

"I have no idea but the only thing we could do is keep her calm like take her mind off of things when she is scared," I said.

"Ok but I just thought of this, does her parents have abilities," Rhea asked.

"I don't know and the only thing we know is that her mother heel nickname was dollmarker but her wrestling name was Jane Mystique then changed to Jane Rouge," I said.

"Wait, her mother was really a famous wrestler," Rhea questioned.

"Yes she was," I said.

I pulled up a picture of Hailey's mom with my dad and showed it to Rhea.

"So her mom knew your dad," Rhea asked.

"I mean they talked but they never shared their personal life with each other. I don't as I am aware," I said.

Me and Rhea kept talking about everything until we had to leave