chapter twenty two: Memories

No one POV
“Yeah and I almost forgot to give you this,”
Hailey handed her mom the picture that Dominik gave her. Jane started to tear up at the fact of the picture.
“I remember this day like it was yesterday,”
“I know,”
“Where did you get this,”
“Dominik gave it to me one day,”
Jane nodded her head before speaking again.
“I know you have heard this story of this picture, but man, this day was one of the best,”
Flashback
Jane POV
I was backstage, getting ready for me to turn on my teammates. My brother James came to check on me to see if I was ready to turn on my teammates. I nodded my head before having to head out with my group. We were walking out to talk, and I waited for my que to attack the leader. When she said something, I attacked her from behind. Before I did my Twist move, I let the liquid run out of my mouth down to her face and then did the move. The others looked scared and grabbed each other before leaving the ring. I stood in the middle of the ring with the stuff that looked like fake blood running down my face before making my way out of the ring. I turned to the coward one more time before heading backstage, I gave such a creepy look and disappeared into the backstage. I was greeted by Rey and Eddie. The two of them gave me a group hug and handed me a towel to wipe my face off, but before I could; a photographer came by and asked if he could take a picture of us. The photographer was in his early 20s and a little bit shy. I was in the middle while Rey was on my left, and Eddie was on the right. We smiled and got the picture taken of us, and then I finally got to wipe the liquid off my face for the next couple of pictures. After that, the three of us kept talking until one of them had gone out for their match.
End of flashback
“Man I do miss those days and Eddie so much,”
“I know,”
Hailey hugged her mom again while they started talking about the good times until Rey came in. They let go of the hug, and Jane showed the picture to Rey. He smiled at before hugging her. Hailey only heard her mom's side of the story from the picture and started to listen to rey side of the photo.
Flashback
Eddie and I were talking about our match that they were going to have. We walked down to the tv to see Jane and her group in the ring talking. I noticed that something was different with her.
“Is it just me or Jane?" seems off to you,”
“Yeah she does,”
Before either of us could say anything else, we saw Jane start to attack her group. We saw the liquid come out of her mouth before she did her move. Then Jane came backstage, and we greeted her. Eddie handed her a towel to wipe her face off, but before she could do that. We got stopped by a young photographer and we took some pictures of the three of us. After that, the three of us started to talk about everything. Before we could do that, we went somewhere a little private so we could in peace with each other while we talked. 
“Why did you decide to go against your group,” I asked.
“I wanted to be in a group with my brother and have our own group,” Jane said.
“I get that, and who wouldn’t,” Eddie said.
“I got to live up to my family name, you know,” Jane laughed.
“Yep and you will rock the rogue family name,” I said.
“Yeah and now I can be all creepy at the time while having fun with it,” Jane said.
“Yeah I would not like your fake blood looking liquid to drip on my face,” Eddie laughed.
“I will try not to unless you cross me,” Jane said,
Me and Eddie just looked at each other.
“I’m just kidding, and I can’t do that to you guys,” Jane smiled.
The three of them smiled and hugged each other. The three of us kept talking before Me and Eddie had to go out.
End of flashback
“I miss Eddie so much,” Rey said.
“Same here,” Jane said.
Before Hailey could speak, a voice came from behind them.
“Such a beautiful story,”
They turned to see Dominik leaning on the door frame.