chapter twenty six: Backstabber

No One POV
Damien and Dominik were in Puerto Rico before Rhea, Finn, and Hailey got there. Once the three of them arrive, Damien and Dominik pick them up. Hailey was still not speaking to the two of them after everything. They all arrived at the house, and hailey grabbed her stuff, then headed into the house.. Damien showed them to their rooms and let them settle in before doing some fun activities. The first night was just touring the city and the beach before tomorrow night's smackdown. Friday came around with Smackdown plus Rhea, Dominik, and Damien getting matching tattoos. While everyone was gone doing those things, Hailey made a call that would change history. The other person picked up. They both agreed to meet tonight during the smackdown. When the phone call ended, Hailey planned to have things go into place. Everyone soon arrived back home and headed off to the stadium. Once they did, Hailey went straight in while the others followed behind her. They got to the locker and waited to ruin the LWO opening the show. Hailey stayed back with damien.
“I will be right back,” Hailey said.
Damien nodded his head. She walked away and started to approach the spot.
Hailey Pov
I saw Jacob and smiled at him.
“Are you ready to do this,” Jacob said.
“I am,” I said.
He handed me the chair, and I walked out to the ring. I hopped in the ring. Rey could tell something was off with me. Rhea, Dominik, Zelina, and Rey finished talking about their match. Once they were leaving. I took the chair to Rhea. I smashed the chair into her back as she fell to the ground. The dark liquid started coming out of my mouth as everyone started to cheer after what I did. Rhea, Dom, and Finn looked at each other before going out of the ring. Hailey faced the LWO while Rey smiled at her before she looked outside the ring. She jumped out of the ring and walked to the entrance and looked at everyone one last time before heading backstage. The judgment day awaited me. When I got back there, I saw them with an angry look on their faces. I smiled before getting stopped by them.
“What the hell was that,” Rhea yelled.
“If it was about me hitting you with a chair, yeah, it was meant for you,” I said.
“Why did you do that,” Dominik asked.
“I’m leaving the judgment day,” I said.
They looked at me, then each other with anger. I simply walked away from them to meet up with my mom. She had the biggest smile on her face. We hugged each other.
No one Pov
“I’m so proud of you,” Jane said.
“Thanks,” Hailey said,
“When you did that, you remind me so much like me,” Jane smiled.
“I know the same with Rey,” Hailey said.
“Him and I are really proud of you. Probably Eddie was smiling over you,” Jane said.
While Hailey and Jane were talking, Rey came up to them with a towel. He handed Hailey the towel. A young photographer came up to them and asked to take their photo. Rey and Jane looked at each other and smiled. They took the pictures, which was the opposite of how Jane, Eddie, and Rey took their pictures back in the day.
“Well I guess Eddie is watching over us,” Jane smiled with tears in her eyes.
“He sure is,” Rey smiled back.
The two of them hugged each other while Zelina walked up to them.
“Hey Rey, I’m sorry for interrupting this moment, but we gotta get ready for our match,” Zelina said.
Rey nodded his head and said goodbye to Jane and Hailey. The two of them started to talk before heading over to watch Rhea and Dominik Vs. Zelina and Rey.