chapter twenty four: Draft night

It was the 2nd night of the drafts, Rhea was the first pick for Raw, and still no sign of the others to come. After some time, finally, Judgment Day came up, and they were going to stay on raw. All five of them were going to stay on Raw together. They all celebrated until they had to go out to talk to the coward. While Damien talked, Hailey started to cough. No one noticed and just thought that the air was a little dry with all of the lights. She continued to cough until a dark liquid started coming out of her mouth. The black liquid started to drip onto the mat until one of them saw what was happening. The four of them saw the dark liquid on Hailey’s face. While the coward was booing at dom, a person got Hailey out of the ring and backstage to be “checked out”.
“You are such a natural,” Rey said.
“Thanks and my mom taught me pretty well,” Hailey said,
“You had them scared of you for sure,” Jane said.
“I know, and I learned from the best,” Hailey smiled.
Hailey wiped the stuff from her face while LWO walked out. Hailey and Jane watched from backstage. While the match was close to finishing up, Hailey ran to the medical area quickly. They all pretend to get checked out. After about 5 mins, Hailey walked out to meet with everyone.
“What did the meds say,” Dom asked.
“What do you mean,” Hailey said.
“The dark liquid coming out of your mouth was like 20 mins ago,” Rhea said.
“Oh that, I think you guys were seeing stuff because nothing was coming out of my mouth,” Hailey said.
“Are you sure because everyone saw it,” Finn said.
“Yes I’m sure, and I don’t know what you guys are on about,” Hailey said.
All five of them went back and forth until Rhea snapped.
“Ok that’s enough,” Rhea yelled.
Everyone went quiet before she started to talk again.
“We will talk about it when we get home,” She said.
Everyone nodded and went home. Once they arrived home, Hailey ran upstairs.