Chapter thirty five: What really happen pt.1

Monday after money in the bank, Hailey and Lizzie walked out to talk to everyone. They walked to the ring to address everything.

"I know you all want answers to who attacked and who that mysterious person that picked me up to talking to my mother," Hailey said

"I mean, we do have an answer on who could have done it, but we still don't have if they actually did it,"

"Or the person that helped u,"

"That's true,"

Before they could get another word out; LWO, Judgment Day, The Usos, Jane and Stiles Phoenix. They all made their way to the ring with mics in their hands. Once everyone made it to the ring, the lights turned off, and the screen played a video.

The video started with the attack of hailey.

Hailey was walking back from being outside after getting some fresh air. When she attacked someone in a hooded outfit that no one could tell who it was. The person went to town on attacking her, and all you could hear was her crying for help and telling the person to stop, but they wouldn't listen. The person finally stopped and walked away from her. A few minutes later, another person showed up. Hailey got picked up by this person and started to walk to get help. Soon, Jane, Rey, and Triple h's voice started to come through, and that person carefully put Hailey on the ground. The person whispered in her ear and then pulled back up the bandana.

Everyone looked at each other. Dominik tried to keep a calm face because he didn't want anyone to know that it was him that tried to get help for Hailey.

"Let's get one thing straight. That person that picked up Hailey had a bandana on," Jey said.

"And the judgment day are the other ones with bandanas, and that person was wearing a purple one," Jimmy said.

"Hold up, Uce, do you see what I see," Jey looked towards Dom.

Jey went by Dominik and grabbed the purple bandana from back pocket. Jey held it in his hand before the others could try and take it again.

"Oh, look at this. Is that blood on the bandana," Jey showed everyone.

"That's because I cut myself earlier before coming out here," Dominik said.

"Oh sure. Solo, bring the other thing out," Jey smiled.

Solo brought out a stuffed animal that Jane knew that the bear was her daughter's since she named it after her favorite fictional character.

"You have a lot to explain to Dominik," Jane said.

Everyone looked at Dom before he got a lot of questions thrown at him. He was getting overwhelmed by the question and went out of the ring. He couldn't take it any more because he didn't want anyone to think that this tough ex con still cared for Hailey. The clip changed one last time

"I know you guys are wondering when Hailey will come back. We still don't know when she will make her return," Jane said.

The crowd looked at each other

"I wanted all to know that she is doing well and that she misses being in the ring, but we still have no idea on who has attacked her that night,"

Dominik walked out with a hoodie on while wearing a bandana and sunglasses to hide his face. The crowd and Jane have shifted the views to the person. Dominik was holding signs, which led Jane to read them out loud for everyone to hear.

"I know who attacked Hailey that night," one of the signs read

"This group has been gone ever since Hailey got attacked,"

"The group of that has attacked Hailey is,"

Dominik paused before revealing the last sign.

"Ace and Eights,' Jane paused.

The crowd gasped on who did. They all looked at each other before Jane started to speak.

The video cuts, but the lights don't come back on until words start to play.

The truth of Hailey will come out tonight

We were the ones to attack her after what she did to us...

It was a shame that she didn't want to join us.

That she got what she deserved that night.

Before we reveal who we are...

The person that helped Hailey was..

Dominik Mysterio...

The clues were so clear that it was him.

Dirty Dom stilled cared for his teammate

Too bad no one ever figured it out..

Now we...

Ace and Eights did, and we couldn't be more proud of our work..

Too we can't go back to face all of you..

The video cuts, and the lights turn back on. Dominik swallows hard. He was nervous and he didn't know what to say. Everyone was yelling at him, but he couldn't hear anything. His body went numb. His vision went blurry. No words were coming out when he opened his mouth. He didn't black out, but instead, he heard a different voice. A voice that he knows and it couldn't be possible.

"Dominik," the voice called out.

Dom didn't answer until the voice called out again.

"Dominik, it's me,"

His eyes tried to focus on where the voice was coming from.

"Dominik, tell the truth to them, but don't tell them the truth in front of everyone until you get backstage,"

The voice disappeared, and his senses came back to him.

"Is this true, Dom?" Hailey asked.

"Oh, course not. I only care about my Judgment day family, which you left. Do I have to remind you that you took a chair to Rhea at backlash. Then, I helped you when you got attacked. I would never go behind Rhea, Damien, or Finn's backs to help you after what happened to you," Dom smiled

Dominik heard a good job kid from the same voice that talked to him. Everyone was left speechless, while the judgment day started to walk out of the ring. They had other stuff to worry about and then having to deal with everything that happened with Hailey. There was one thing on their minds that night was where Finn was.