Chapter thirty: reunited

Once they had arrived at the hospital, they went up to the front desk.

"How can I help you guys," the lady asked.

"We are here to see Hailey. What's her last name," Rhea asked.

"Hailey Q," Dominik said.

"Hailey is in room 203 on the 2nd floor," The desk lady smiled.

"Thanks," Dominik smiled back.

They walked to the elevator and headed up to Hailey's room. The door was slightly cracked, and Dominik looked to see that Hailey was alone. Dominik walked in while the others followed behind. Hailey still looked worse the last time Dominik visited.

"Hey Hailey, I brought some other people along with me," Dominik smiled.

He went by her, and Hailey opened her eyes. She looked at Dominik and then shifted her focus to Rhea, Finn, and Damien. Hailey gave them a smile before closing her eyes. She couldn't believe that her other family was here with her.

"It's so.. good, too.. see you.. guys again," Hailey shuttered.

"We are happy to see you but also miss you very much," Rhea said.

"Yep, and it hasn't been the same without," Damien added.

Hailey smiled while everyone else took a seat around her.

"We have some good and bad news for you," Dom said.

Hailey nodded it at Dominik's comment.

"Good news that we have a chance for getting those tag team belts," Dom said.

"Oh yeah, and you should have seen it the way we pinned them," Finn laughed.

"Yes, and who knows? we can get those tag team belts," Damien chuckled.

"You guys did an awesome job besides me and Dom Dom getting kicked out for no reason," Rhea scoffed.

"Yeah, and that was uncalled for," Dominik rolled his eyes.

"The..Bad...News," Hailey shuttered.

"We shouldn't be there because no one wants us to visit you because everyone thinks that we did this to you," Dominik said.

Hailey gave a sad look to everyone.

"Don't worry, we will still come to visit when we can besides when it is the night of champions," Dominik smiled.

Hailey nodded her head. They all talked for a little longer. They stayed to play some games, watch tv, and just hang out with each other. This night was one of the best nights they had with each other that they had had in a long time. Hailey not being part of judgment day has affected everyone in a way. They all missed being with each other.

"Well, Hailey, it's getting late, and we will come and visit again soon," Dom smiled.

"Ok..and..I love.. you guys," Hailey grinned.

"We love you too," the judgment said at the same time.

All of them gave Hailey a hug before leaving. Dominik stayed behind for a minute. Hailey tried to give Dominik her bear.

"Hailey, I know you want me to take, but you need it more than I do," Dom

Hailey shakes her head in protest.

"Oh, come on, he wants you more than does me," Dominik said.

Hailey kept shaking her head and kept holding out her bear to Dominik.

"Fine, I will take him, but you can't come to me when you miss him," I laughed.

Hailey grabbed another one of her bears and stuck her tongue out to Dom.

"Ok, I see that, and are you sure your bear won't get lonely when I have his buddy," Dom sighed.

Hailey shaked her no. Dominik finally gave in and took the bear. The Judgment Day went home for the night.

Dominik POV

I woke up to holding Hailey's stuffed animal. I held it closer to me until I heard a knock on the door. I told them they could come in. I didn't see who it was until I heard the voice of the person.

"Are you ready for the day," Rhea asked.

"No, and what are we going to do today," I asked.

"We are visiting Hailey again," Rhea smiled.