chapter 2: Secerts out

Hailey POV

 I walked into the living room to see what the plan was going to be.

"Did you get settled in?," Priest asked.

"Yes and no. I got something unpack but not all of it," I said.

"At least you got something unpacked and do you want something to eat," Finn asked.

"I will take something to eat and what do we have to eat," I asked.

"Come to the kitchen and I can show you," Finn said.

I nodded my head and followed Finn into the kitchen. I was greeted with the smell of freshly baked cookies. I saw the chocolate chip cookies on the table.

"Can I eat some of the cookies," I asked.

"Yes and they are there for you guys," Finn said.

I grabbed the cookies and started to eat them. I grabbed more cookies and headed back into the living room.I saw that everyone had left and probably went to bed or somewhere else. I went back upstairs and went to bed. In the morning, I headed downstairs.When I was reaching downstairs I could hear yelling. I quietly made my way to the kitchen. I couldn't tell what was happening or what caused it. I moved away from the door and used my magic to stop time. I made my way into the kitchen and saw a laptop that was open. I looked closely at it and saw that it had my name and others named on it. I looked to see what the headline readed and it said The Usos Vs. The Judgement day for the Tag team belts. I read some more and saw that they were going to win the belts. I took a step and walked back to where I was standing before.

"How long have you been there," Rhea asked.

"For about 5 mins," I said.

"So hear us talking about it," Finn asked.

"Not really but what happened," I asked.

"The news reported that we were going to use your guys to win the belts. They also know who you guys are and who your parents are," Dom said.

My heart broke when I heard that now people know who my parents are. Everyone knows that my mom is in the hall of fame for wrestling and that my dad is a famous actor. I couldn't help but think about what was going to happen now. I was too busy in my thoughts when I snapped out of someone saying something to me.

"Hailey you good...," Priest said.

"Oh yeah..yeah just thinking about everything," I said.

"Ok and if you need to speak your mind let us know," Finn said.

"I know and do we have a plan for all of us? Will the others know about this?," I said.

"Yes the others will no and we don't have a plan yet," Rhea said.

I nodded my head and as soon as I did that the boys came down. We talked about what was going to happen next. We got a plan in place where we were going to be there but sat in the audience. Soon it was Monday night, All of us were backstage as Dom, Finn, Priest and Rhea got ready for their match. I sneak away to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a little pep talk before heading back. Making my way back I ran into a group of girls. I quickly said sorry before making my way back to the others. I finally got back just in time. All of us said our goodbyes before heading to our seats for the night.