chapter twenty five: Cracks in the Judgment day

Dominik POV
“Something is up with her,” Rhea said.
“For sure, but how can we get her to talk to us,” Finn asked.
“We get Dom to talk to her,” Damien suggested.
“Why me,” I questioned.
“Because she will open up to you,” Finn said.
“Finn isn’t wrong about it,” Rhea said.
“That’s true. I can’t really be like hey me and the others know something is up with you, and we want to know,” I said.
“Not like that and just ask what is up with her,” Damien said,
“Ok and I will
I nodded my head and started to head up the stairs. I knocked on the door and didn’t get a response.I knocked on the door again, and still nothing.
“Hailey, I know you are in there; please open the door,” I said.
I waited a couple of minutes before speaking again.
“Ok then I’m coming in,” I said.
I opened the door and saw no sign of Hailey. I thought maybe she was somewhere else in the house. I closed the door and headed back downstairs.
Hailey Pov
After hearing that, I quickly ran back upstairs. I went into my room before anyone would notice me. I heard a knock on my door, so I got up and answered it. I saw Damien and Dominik standing out there. I let them in and closed the door so we got some private time to talk about whatever they came in here for.
“Do you mind if we talk for a little bit,” Damien asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“How have you been,” Dominik asked,
“Good,” I said.
“Do you ever think that you want to have a solo run,” Dominik said.
“Don’t you have to pack since you two are leaving,” I snapped.
“Hailey,” Damien gasped.
“What and why can’t all of you stop asking me questions,” I yelled.
“We are just making sure you are ok,” Dominik said.
“No it’s always she seems off to she is up to something. What if I just want my alone time? Maybe I just miss the rest of my family or even get that time alone with my mother during raw or smackdown without being interrupted by you guys,” I raised my voice.
Damien and Dominik just sat there in silence before I spoke again.
“Or is it that you are afraid that I might have betrayed you guys by joining my mom,” I said.
“Fine, maybe it is, but we don’t want you to fall into your mother's shadow like I did with my so-called dad,” Dom said.
“Oh that's what this is about. Let's get one thing straight, I’m not like you. My mom would support me and teach me the ways of the family. She hasn’t wrestled in years besides that one match with Rhea. You really think that I fall in my mother's shadow,” I asked.
“Of course, and that’s how they get you. I mean, look at my dad he missed a lot of important stuff in my life,” Dom said.
“Oh yeah, but at least you had your mom. I barely saw my parents, and if I did, it would be for two to three months. Don’t forget that I had my brothers, aunt, and grandparents who raised me. Why do you think my mom gave up her wrestling career,” I said.
“You didn’t know how much my dad missed that I kicked him and my family to the curb,” Dom said.
“How many times do I have to say it? I”M.NOT.LIKE.YOU. I’m not going to throw my family to the curb,” I said.
The fighting between me and Dominik started to get heated. Damien didn’t know what to do but watched well until Hailey flashed her eyes towards dominik. Damien grabbed Dominik and headed out of my bedroom. After they left, I started to calm down. I knew Puerto Rico was going to be fun after everything that happened.