034 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

THE SHIBUYA CROSSING

You're surprised that there's more in store, yet your excitement overrules any hesitation. Kuroo leads you back to the Shibuya Scramble, and you're immediately transported to vibrant streets, dazzling heights, and more to explore and discover.

"Do you see that building over there?" Kuroo asks, directing your attention to the apex of one of the towering glass structures. You spot a platform, escalators, and a cluster of people. "That's the Shibuya Sky observation deck."

"It's pretty high up," you remark, apprehensive about exploring the new altitude. "I'm not sure if I want to do this, Kuroo."

"Trust me, you do," he says, gripping your hand as he leads you onward. He already has two tickets prepared when you both step into an elevator, accompanied by a few other curious individuals, eager to witness the city's nocturnal panorama.

When you arrive on the designated floor, Kuroo presents the tickets to one of the workers and guides you to another elevator. Its digital ceiling creates the illusion of rapid ascent, as if you're zooming through the building and making you even more anxious to be exploring the new height.

The doors open, ushering you into a dimly lit corridor illuminated by white lights lining the walls and wrapping around the floor and ceiling, like a path of light that leads to the first escalator.

"Don't be afraid," Kuroo reassures you, ensuring you're on the right side of the stairs for the best city view as you ascend. "You're going to absolutely love it."

And he's absolutely correct. Your breath catches as you're met with Tokyo's vast, glittering sprawl unfurled before you like a majestic carpet. Your eyes well up with tears just from this remarkable sight.

"You haven't even seen it all yet," Kuroo adds, guiding you around the observation deck, where more of the city lies before you.

The cityscape is a spectacle of modernity and tradition, where gleaming skyscrapers stand beside centuries-old temples. Tokyo Tower rises majestically, and in the distance, the imperious outline of Mount Fuji graces the horizon, even at night. The city's lights form an enchanting mosaic that extends to the edge of your vision, a testament to the city's enduring transformations.

You peer down at the Shibuya Scramble, now reduced to a miniature but still brimming with vitality and motion. The city's street clamour is hushed by the sky's embrace, and you discover serenity in this elevated view. Tokyo's heart is spread beneath you, a city teeming with many people, their lives and stories completely different from your own.

"Oh my God," you exclaim, finding it challenging to express your awe. "This is absolutely breathtaking."

Kuroo grins as he's captivated by the sparkle in your eyes, mirroring the luminance of the city lights. Your face reveals a blend of excitement and astonishment, and you turn to him with a radiant smile. You're overwhelmed with gratitude to be sharing this moment with him, the first person to extend a helping hand when you had nowhere else to turn.

It's at this very instant that you realize your feelings have deepened, and you've fallen for him completely. His eyes, too, gleam gold in the night, reflecting both the city's lights and a hope for something more.

Your heart flutters as you search for the words to convey your feelings, longing for him to hug you, to kiss you, to whisk you away to more places throughout the city whenever he desires.