fiftythree

Scarlets POV
We laid next to each other out of breath.

"Maybe you should go." I told him.

"Yea Lauren is gonna freak." He laughed.

Lauren. I closed my eyes remembering her words, "just know what I'm capable of scarlet."

I shook my head and laughed. She isn't going to do anything. She doesn't even know. Cameron kissed me one last time and walked out my apartment. I threw my hair up and sat on my couch. I felt so happy.

My phone began to ring. I groaned and picked it up. It was an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi scarlet." The voice said.

"Lauren, what do you want?" I asked.

"Don't get an attitude with me honey, wouldn't wanna drop him." She laughed.

"Drop who, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Scarlet!" Connor yelled.

"Connor!" I cried.

"What did you do you psycho bitch!" I yelled.

"Meet me on your rooftop scar." She said with a giggle.

"I would hurry if I were you." She said and the line went dead. I ran to the door and opened it running to the elevator. I tried opening the elevator but it wasn't working. I ran to the stairs and went up them as fast as I could. I opened the door to the roof top and there was Lauren with Connor at the edge of the building.

"Connor!" I yelled.

"Chill out I'm not gonna do anything...yet." She smiled.

"Please Lauren I'll stay away from Cameron I'll do whatever you want!" I begged.

"Sounds intriguing but no." She laughed.

"You know there's cameras up here...right?" I asked.

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?" She asked.

"So Connor are you ready?" She asked.

"Lauren NO!" I yelled.

"Bye Connor." She smiled and let go of his shirt.

"CONNOR!" I cried while running to the edge. It was to late. He was gone.

"What's your-" I turned around and she was gone. Like that she disappeared. This was her plan all along.

Her way to get me away from cam.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Book 3 coming soon it's gonna be amazin!!!! So excited!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this book love you's ❤️❤️❤️❤️