thirtytwo

Scarlets POV
I sat in the guess bed room looking at the wall. I closed my eyes and attempted to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept thinking about him. Why did I feel something was going to happen. I think he felt it or he knew. He kept telling me, I will love you forever no matter what happens. Did he know this was going to happen? I just couldn't think. I finally stopped thinking so much and slowly drifted asleep.
*
I took a shower in the guess bathroom and got ready for the day. I walked out my temporary room and walked down the stairs. Nash was sitting at the table eating fruity pebbles.

"Good mornin." I said with a small smile.

"Mornin." He smiled.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"No I'm good." I told him.

I sat down in the chair and played with my fingers.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled.

I told him about everything that happened back in LA before I came here.

"He sound like a jerk why would he cheat on a girl like you?" He asked.

"I don't know I feel so stupid he told me he loved me and I actually believed him, I really loved him he was my everything." I said on the verge of tears.

Nash noticed and walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. I missed his hugs. I hugged him tighter not really wanting to let go.

"I love you." He said softly.

"As long as you love me, nothing matters." I stated and a smile appeared on my face as I remembered when I said that when I was 15.

His lips pressed against mine putting me in another place. Forgetting about Cameron.

Cameron's POV

"I have no money how am I going to fly to Chicago!" I exclaimed to Lauren.

"I have an idea but it's sorta cheesy." She said with a sigh.

Scarlet loved when I was cheesy.

"Ok what is it?" I asked.

"If you say she really loves you write her a letter and send it if she doesn't respond it wasn't meant to be if she does then hey i guess it was meant to be." She said with a smile.

"That's the best idea you had yet!" I exclaimed.

"But what do I write?" I asked.

"You have a pen paper and a heart, you'll figure it out." She said to me as she began to walk out the room.

"Hey, Lauren." I said.

"Yeah." She said while turning around.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

She nodded her head and closed the door.

I grabbed paper and a pen from Scarlets desk and sat down and began to spill out my heart.
*3 days later*
Nash's POV
"Nash can you check the mail!" My mom yelled.

"Yeah I got it!" I yelled back.

I walked to the mailbox and got the mail out and began to look through it. One caught my eye.

To Scarlet Steel from Cameron Dallas

I remembered scarlet telling me about him. I put the rest of the mail on the table and took the letter up to my room. Scarlet was with Hayes they went to get ice cream. I walked to the closet and got out my box that contained all my memories. I put it in there and closed it and put it back up there.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NASH WHY YOU DO THAT BOYY!!!