fourtyone

2 weeks later
Scarlets POV
I got of my first class back and ran towards the end of the hall where Luke was waiting. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and he spun me around while our lips were pressed against each other.

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey cutie." I giggled.

He put me down and we walked to his car.

"Let's go get ice cream." He told me.

"Dairy Queen?" He asked.

"Dairy Queen." I smiled.

He nodded and started his car and backed out the parking lot onto the street. I looked out the window and smiled as I saw a couple on the street holding hands and smiling at each other. Also I saw a couple riding bikes together and the guy grabbed her hand. I looked away and played with my necklace remembering that day with Cam.

"You alright?" Luke asked.

"Yeah I'm good." I said with a small smile.

He nodded and went back to the road. Luke and I have been dating for 1 week. I got out my phone and took out my phone. I snapped a picture of him and put it on Instagram. The caption read, "My Everything."

I got my bag and got my journal out. I got out the car and intertwined my fingers with Luke's. We walked inside and ordered our ice cream. I got a Oreo shake and Luke got a Oreo sundae. I found a booth and sat down and began writing as I waited for my ice cream.
*
Finally our ice cream was finished and I sipped it while I wrote. The bell jingled on the door I looked up and the second I did I wish I hadn't. Cam and Lauren were there holding hands. His eyes met mine and I broke the eye contact. I didn't want to I had to. I didn't want to fall in love with him again. But I really don't think I ever stopped loving him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GOSH I CANT WAIT TILL I GET MORE INTO IT I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED LUKE ISNT THE BEST TO MY BABY SCARLET IN THE FUTURE LETS JUST SAY THAT ;)