thirteen

Scarlet's POV
Before the kiss could go any further he pulled away.

"I can't." He said softly.

What?

"Oh um." I said at a loss for words.

"You screwed me over to many times, I can't just go back to you." He exclaimed.

I got out from under him.

"Yeah because I did so much fucking stuff, I didn't do shit you always assume but you never know the truth." I yelled tears about to fall from my face.

"I'm sor-" he started but I stopped him.

"Bullshit!" "I don't need one of your im sorrys!" I cried.

He looked at me with sympathy. I shook my head and ran upstairs. He chased after me. I heard him call my name but I didn't listen. I shut the door and locked it and slowly slid down the the floor. I put my head in my knees and sobbed. Gosh my life sucks.
*
Cameron's POV
I wanted her so badly but is could just give in so easily. I ran my hand through my hair and sat down next to her room. I heard her soft sobs and it hurt me. I hated when she cried. She just put me through so much shit. But I love her I will always. I just need to get her out of my thoughts. You don't want her cameron! I told my self.

"You don't want her Cameron." I said to myself.

I got up from her floor and walked downstairs and Isabelle and Lauren and Connor came in. Lauren was attracted to me and I think she's really hot not gonna lie. She winked at me when she saw me. I smirk plastered across my face.

"Hey where's Scar?" Isabelle asked.

"Um I think she's in her room." I said to her.

She nodded and walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs to my temporary room and Lauren followed me.

We talked about ourselves for a while.

"You're really beautiful." I said to her.

"You're really hot." She smirked.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." I said to her.

"Then do it." She smiled.

I grabbed the back of her neck and crashed my lips into hers. For some reason when we kissed I pictured Scarlet. Scarlet's kisses were so soft and I craved them. Lauren's were different. Nothing like Scars. Why do I keep thinking about Scar. I hovered over her on the bed. She began to kiss my neck. Scarlet. That's all that was in my head. I thought of her as scarlet as she kissed me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

No I want scarlet.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.