fifteen

Day after funeral
Scarlet's POV
I sat on the couch and channel surfed as everyone else was in the kitchen.

"Yo there's a killer party tonight we should go." Cameron exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes so far back I swear I thought they were going to fall out.

"Yeah let's go." They all said.

I knew they were going to come and ask me.

"Hey you wanna go." Isabelle asked.

I knew it.

I just shrugged.

"What the hell is your problem lately?" He asked.

"Well my mom did die if you don't remember!" I exclaimed.

It was not only my mom but Cameron to and how much of a inconsiderate bastard he was.
Everyone stayed quiet.

"So are you coming or?" Lauren asked a bit annoyed.

I just wanted to say "did you not just see me fucking shrug my shoulders it's saying I guess you dumb bitch," but instead I said,

"I guess." I shrugged.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

What a bitch. Sometimes I wonder why we are friends, but she told me about Cameron and didn't do anything with him so I guess she's a good friend.

I got up and walked passed them to go upstairs. She was all snuggled into Cameron. I laughed at them a bit and Camerons eyes met mine. I looked at him but looked away quickly. I walked upstairs to my room and slammed the door.
*
I kept my outfit simple like always. A white flowy crop top with black high wasted American apparel jeans and black and white converse. I laughed at how worn out my converse were. I grabbed my phone and looked at myself in the mirror. I shrugged and walked downstairs. Lauren and cam were coming out there room. I looked over at her and she was wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever. She really needs to chill. Her dress is so short. Gosh what is she doing with herself? She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her slightly not acknowledging Cameron and I walked down stairs.

"You ready girl?" I isabelle asked.

"Ready than I'll ever be." I chuckled.

We both turned around as we heard the click of heel coming down the stairs. Lauren was attached at cams hip. I turned around and isabelle looked at me with sympathy.

"You okay?" She whispered.

"Yeah im good." I smiled.

She knew I wasn't but didn't wanna get into it.

"Let's go." Connor exclaimed snd grabbed Isabelle's hand and intertwined there fingers. Cameron and Lauren did the same. I noticed Cameron shift uncomfortably. Both of the "couples" walked in front of me while I third wheeled behind them. We all got in the car and I sat on one end Lauren sat on the other and cam was in the middle. I tried my best to scoot away from his but it was hopeless unless I wanted to fall out the car.
*
We walked into the house where the party was. I sighed as the familar scent hit my face. Alcohol, pure alcohol and drugs.

Cameron's POV
"Hey I'm going to get some drinks do you want one?" Lauren asked.

"Yea." I said to her.

She was getting really annoying I could tell she was trying to make Scarlet jealous but Scarlet shouldn't be. Lauren walked away and Scarlet was just standing there looking around admiring things like she always did. I loved when she did that. She looked so innocent and it was sexy as hell. I needed to talk to her.

"Hey Scar." I said.

She turned around and scoffed a laugh, "are you seriously trying to talk to me right now?" She asked.

Pure confusion washed over my face.

"Look I know your mad for what I said to you that day with the whole making out situation and I made a huge mistake I really want you." I said to her.

She looked at me with pure amusement.

"Yeah you sure want me I heard what you said how you only want Lauren and how she shouldn't care what I think because I'm such a slut!" She exclaimed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Lauren told me everything at least she caress enough to not make out with you!" She said to me.

Lauren came walking over to us with 2 drinks in her hand.

"You want her not me." She said while walking away.

Lauren looked at me with a big smile on her face and she kissed my cheek.

"You're all mine." She whispered into my ear.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LAUREN GUESS WHAT NO ONE LIKES YOU! Oops.