fiftyone

Cameron's POV
Why? What did I do? I waited for 5 minutes then got out my car and ran in her apartment complex. I ran to her door and knocked. The door opened and Scarlet stood there with red eyes.

"I thought you went home." She said softly while wiping her eyes.

I put my hand on her cheek and looked into her gray eyes.

"Why can't we be together?" I asked.

She looked down and took my hand off her cheek.

"Cameron you need to stop." She told me.

She wouldn't look in my eyes.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Stop chasing after me Cameron we are already going to be 20 years old pretty soon going to start a family this teenager stuff needs to stop." She told me.

Still wouldn't look at me.

"I have nothing with out you I won't stop chasing." I told her.

She still wouldn't look.

"Then why are you with Lauren?" She asked.

She looked.

"Because I was hurt and alone and she was there." I told her.

"Look scarlet I love you endlessly never ever going to stop because you are my everything." I said to her.

"And I don't car-" she cut me off by pressing her beautiful soft lips against mine. So passionate and beautiful. Not sloppy or gross her kisses were never they were beautiful and meaningful. I kissed her back and we walked inside her apartment and I shut the door. I laid her on the couch and kissed her again while hovering over her.

I took off my shirt and she took off hers. I moved to her neck slowly leaving my mark and hearing her softly moan my name. I ripped off her bra that revealed her beautiful chest. She switched us so she was hovering over me. God she's so hot. She slowly bit her lip and smirked at me.

"You want me?" She asked softly.

I swallowed hard and nodded. She slowly moved her hand down my abs.

"How much?" She asked.

"More than anything." I said.

She smiled and slowly kissed my jawline.

"I want you way more." She said to me.

I switched over so I was hovering over her.

"Don't be so eager." She smirked.

"Don't be a tease." I said back.

"Touché." She said and pressed her lips against mine while running her hands through my hair.

My eyes shot open I was sitting in my car outside my apartment complex. How did I fall asleep? It felt so real. I wanted it to be real more than anything. I got out the car and walked inside. I opened my apartment door and Lauren was on the couch.

"Did you drop off Scarlet?" She asked.

"Yeah." I told her.

She nodded and smiled.

"Come over here." She said while motioning my towards the couch.

I sat down next to her.

"Maybe we could do somethin." She smirked.

She said while slowly kissing my neck. I wanted to push her away but it felt so good.

"Scarlet." I moaned.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
BAHAHAHAHHAHAA