fourteen

Scarlet's POV
I sat in my room and looked at ceiling. I mean I get where he was coming from but the thing that pissed me off is he never heard me out. I love him so much though. Isabelle and Connor finally started talking. I loved them together. My door opened and Lauren walked in.

"Hey you okay?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Cameron's such a dick." She sighed.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He tried to have sex with me but I said no because you're my best friend and I would never hurt you." She exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup." She smiled.

"You guys didn't make out or anything?" I asked.

"Nope and I told cameron that I couldn't because you were my friend and guess what he said!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"He said that I shouldn't care what you say and that he only wants me and that you were such a slut." She said.

My heart hurt and I looked in her in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you serious?" I asked.

"Why would I lie to you about something like that?" She asked.

"I don't know I'm just in such shock." I sighed.

"It's okay I don't think you should be with him but I guess it's okay if you still like him." She said to me.

"Why would I like him!" I exclaimed.

"Why would he say something like that does he realize I have feeling!" I yelled.

"I know." She frowned.

"Thanks for being such a good friend and saying no." I told her.

"No problem." She smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM WATCHING AMERICAN ODDESY IN A BIT I THINK I SPELLED ODDESY WRONG BUT LAURENS A FILTHY LIAR ILL!