nine

Scarlet's POV
Our lips pulled apart and a cheeky smile appeared on my face. "That was amazing." He smiled. I giggled and bit my lip. "We should get to class." I said to him. "Yeah." He said while nodding. "Meet me after class." He exclaimed while I walked away. "Okay." I said back to him. Wow that kiss felt so real. I walked to class and I was late. The professor glared at me.

I was walking to my seat I saw Cameron sitting down. I looked at him but he looked away from me and rolled his eyes. My mouth opened then closed. I walked to my seat and sat down. The person next to me passed me a flyer. I grabbed it and read it. Frat house party tonight @9. "You'll be able to tell which frat house it is." The person next to me said. I nodded slowly. Class ended and I met Jack at the spot we were last time.

"Hey are you going to the frat party?" He asked. "Yeah I got a flyer." I said while holding it up. "So did I." He laughed while holding up his. "This is a good chance for us to make them jealous." He smirked. I nodded. "Okay I'll come pick you up at 9:30." He said to me. "Alright see ya later G." I smiled. He nodded and I walked away to my apartment. I saw Cameron walking with some blonde I saw around school. It made me a bit jealous but I knew it was just a hook up. I walked home and got ready.

"Hey you going to the frat party tonight?" Lauren asked. "Yeah you?" I asked. "Yeah who you going with?" She asked. "Gilinsky." I said to her. "Oh yeah i saw you guys putting your tongue down each other's throats today what was that about?" She asked. "We're dating." I said to her. She started coughing. "SCARLET STEEL DATING!" She practically screamed. "Yeah it's time I became more mature." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and laughed, "you mature yeah fucking right!" I threw a pillow at her. "Shut up." I laughed. "You're the most childish person I've ever met." She exclaimed. "Am not." I said back. She laughed at my childish remark. I walked to my room and got ready for this frat party.

As soon as I was ready I flopped on my bed and went on my phone it was 9:25. "DIPSHIT YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!" Lauren yelled. I laughed and got up and walked to the door. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey baby." He smirked. {a/n IMAGINE HIM SAYING THIS IM SCREAMING!} "bye LAUREN!" I exclaimed and walked out the door. "Bye bitch." She said and slammed the door.

"Your friend is." He stopped looking for a word. "Crazy." I said to him. "I was gonna say that but." He smirked. "Let's go to this party already." I said to him while grabbing his hand and leading him to his car. We got in and drove off to the frat house. We got out the car and Jack grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. I tried my best to hide my smile.

We walked up to the house and you could here the music blaring. We walked inside and it was crazy. "Hey I'm gonna go get some drinks come with me." Gilinsky said. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. "You want me to make you one?" He asked. "No I got it." I smiled. I had way to much experience with people making my drinks I mean I trust G but still. I made my drink and chugged it down and the burning sensation went down my throat. I had about 3 drinks. I was already drunk. That's why I hated drinking I would get drunk so quick.

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I slurred. G nodded and I walked upstairs. I looked around searching for the bathroom. I went from door to door when someone pulled me in and threw me on the bed. "Long time no see." The voice said. I looked at the face and my eyes grew wide. "SHAWN!" I exclaimed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Last update of the night most likely! MY BOOK MELODY HIT 100,000 READS OMFG