twentyfive

Camerons POV
My heart broke as I watched her cry. I hate that I had to do this. But this was for her. This is what was best. I didn't need to keep her from what she wanted. I heard glass shatter and I got out of the bed quickly.

Please don't hurt yourself baby!

I ran down the hall and banged on her door there was no sound. Just the sound of the wind coming from her window. I banged the door and pushed into it when it finally opened. I looked around her room and my eyes landed on the window. It was wide open. My heart stopped. I ran over to the window and looked out the window and she was gone. I tugged on my hair and punched the wall. I noticed something on the floor. It was her phone smashed and destroyed and there laid a note. I grabbed it and quickly read it. I read it over and over again just to make sure it was right.

If this was the last time you saw me what would you say?
Scarlets POV

I stopped at a gas station drug store and walked inside. I went to the hair isle and looked for scissors. I needed to change my life. Not be noticed by anyone. I grabbed the scissors and paid for them. I went into the filthy gas station and got the scissors out the packaging. I began to cut my long wavy hair. When I was done it was right underneath my shoulder. I looked like a different person. Everyone knew my for my long wavy hair.

I walked out the gas station and looked for a pay phone. I dialed the cab services and waited for them to arrive.

I picked at my nails when finally the cab arrived. I got inside and he drove away.

"Take me to LAX." I told him.

I looked out side admiring everything like always.
*
I walked inside LAX with my head held down. Trying my best not to think of Cam.

My baby.

No he broke your heart he doesn't love you.

I walked to the place to get tickets and waited in line.

"One plane ticket to Chicago please." I said to her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you guys didn't know I am 13 and yes I'm a youngin. I know your don't have to tell me. 😒