fifty two

Cameron's POV
"What did you just say?" Lauren asked.

"I said your name." I lied hoping she would let it go.

"Oh okay." She smiled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." She told me and walked away.

I laid on the couch while staring at the ceiling. I need to go see scar. I got up quickly and walked out the door and out to my car.

I needed to make things right.

Scarlet's POV
I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. I groaned and walked to the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door and regretted opening the door.

"Cameron I told you to leave me alone." I said softly.

"I can't." He said to me.

"You can." I exclaimed.

"If I can then why am I here?" He asked.

"I don't know but you need-" he crashed his lips into mine and I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I never can.

Lauren's POV
I knew exactly where he was going. I followed him outside but hid till he drove out the parking lot. Finally he did and I walked to my car following him to scarlets. I looked around the car remembering all our memories. When he was in love with me not her. When she was away he didn't care about her only me.

I gripped on to my steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. She ruins everything. I drove out the parking lot and went to her apartment complex.

The elevator opened and I walked out hiding as I watched Cameron and her arguing. Anger filled me when he kissed her and they went into her apartment. I kicked over the plant causing it to fall all over the ground. I went into the elevator dialing Connors number.

"Hey Lauren what's up." He said.

"hey Connor meet me at the ice cream parlor you know the one we always go to in 20 minutes." I told him.

"Oh uh sure."

"Alright see you then." I smirked and hung up.

I warned her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next chapter is the last chapter babes. Sorry I have been missing lately. Friday is our last day soo. Yeah sorry babes love youssss