two

Cameron's POV
"Shit I'm late." I exclaimed and got out of bed. The girl was in my bed next to me. What's her name again? Cindy? Cynthia? Cynthia. "Cynthia!" I said while shaking her. She got up and smiled at me. "Hey good looking." She smiled. "You have to leave I have to go." I said to her. "Where do you have to go?" She asked. "Class." I sighed getting a bit annoyed. "Or you can skip and we can do something." She smirked. "No I missed too many classes." I said to her.

She groaned and got up. I got dressed quickly and made sure she left then ran out the door I was only 5 minutes late but still. I lived right across the street from my university. I ran across the street and paused because I saw a really attractive girl. She smiled at me and I looked her up and down and licked my lips.

I ran into the building and into my class. I sat down and the professed didn't say anything he never does. Nobody looked at me they were used to it. I sat next to my best friend Chris. "Hey the newbs are hot as fuck!" He smirked. "I call this one." He smirked and turned around and pointed to the brunette in the back. I couldn't see her face because she was writing but she looked up and my heart stopped.

"Yeah she's nice." I lied. It was Scarlet. She looked so good. A girl next to me tapped my shoulder. "Are we still on for tonight?" She whispered. "Sure-" I stopped because I forgot her name. "Amanda." She smiled. I smiled at her and nodded. "Come to my place." I told her. The class ended and everyone got up. Chris followed Scarlet out.

Scarlet's POV
"Hey I'm Chris." The boy said to me. I smiled at him. "Scarlet." "Wow you have a beautiful name it suits you because you're a beautiful girl." He smirked. "Yeah how many girls have you used that on?" I laughed and began walking away but he grabbed my arm. "You." He smiled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Maybe I can get a number?" He asked.

"Maybe some other time." I sighed and walked away where Lauren was waiting for me. "What the hell took you so long?" She asked. "Nothing lets go." I said to her. She nodded and we got walked to my car and got in.