four

Scarlet's POV
Lauren has a study date tonight. I decided to go to the store. There was one for all the people on campus. Luckily it was right across the street. I walked across the street and into the store. I grabbed a cart and began to shop. Someone caught my eye. The boy turned around and I grew tense.

"Cameron?" I exclaimed. He turned to me but I looked down. Then my phone started ringing. I answered quickly.
"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hello is this Scarlet Steel the daughter of Monica Steel?" The person asked. "Yes it is." I said softly. "Um well we have some bad news." He said to me. "Can you hold on one moment?" I asked. "Sure." He said to me. I walked out the grocery store and crossed the street. I ran inside to my apartment room.

"Hello?" I asked. "Yes." He said. "Okay well as you now there was a terrible rain storm last night." He said. I closed my eyes not really wanting to know what he was going to say. "Well your mothers was driving and it was very very difficult to see," "your mother got in a very very terrible car accident." He sighed. My heart stopped and tears flowed down my face. "What?" I cried. "Yes and-" "she um-" "didn't make it."

Tears poured down my face. I dropped my phone on the phone. I fell in the floor and sobbed. I ran out my room and went to Connors room. I banged on the door repeatedly. Finally he opened the door. "What!" He stopped when he saw me. "SCARLET WHAT HAPPENED?" He asked. "Mom." I cried. "What about her?" He asked. "She got in a very terrible car accident." I said in between cries. "What!" He exclaimed. "She's okay right?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head. His eyes softened and he pulled me into a hug.
••••••••••••••••••••••
All I have to say is :'(