six

LISTEN TO ZAYNS SONG !!!!
Scarlet's POV
He shifted uncomfortably. "I'm sorry I just." I paused. "It's okay." He said softly. "Hey maybe we can hang out another day It was nice seeing you." I said to him. He got up and surprised me by wrapping his arms around me. I grew tense but relaxed and wrapped my arms around his. I closed my eyes thinking about when he would wrap his arms around mine. I took a deep breath and pulled away. "See ya." He smiled. I walked with him to the door. "See ya." I smiled and closed the door.

I closed my eyes not really knowing what to think. I nibbled on my lip and paced around my living room. I knew he was gonna be here. I came anyway it was my choice. Just seeing his perfect face made me sad. I couldn't run to him and kiss him or cuddle with him. He was back at his old ways and I didn't really want to be tied down to be completely honest. I changed him once I doubt I could do it again. I decided to go on a walk. I got on my fleece and my shoes and walked out my apartment and outside.

I admired everything like I always did. I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to fall on the floor. "Are you okay?" The voice asked. I looked up and a smile appeared on my face. "Gilinsky?" I asked. A huge smile appeared on his face and he helped me up. "Scarlet?" "I haven't seen you in forever." I said to him. "Yeah me either." He said to me. He looked so good. When didn't he? "So are you still with Madison?" He asked. "Nope." He said confidently. "You still with Cameron?" He asked. "Nope single as a pringle." I giggled. He laughed. "How about we go get some ice cream and catch up?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him.

We walked across the street to the ice cream shop. I got a chocolate banana milkshake he got the same. We talked for a long time. I admired all his features. Damn he was perfect. "Why thank you Steel." He smirked. Did I say that out loud? "Yup." He laughed. I mentally face palmed myself. "It's okay baby you're perfect too." He smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys okay did you hear Zayns new song? It's beautiful it blessed me. Oh my. The last line of this chapter killed me. When he says baby! Ugh