twenty

Scarlets POV
"Cam we can't." I breathed.

"But I want to." He frowned.

"So do I but we can't, I wanna wait, take this differently." I said softly while playing with my fingers.

"I understand baby." He smiled.

I gave him a kiss on his lips and slowly pulled away.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I smiled.

"Ok." He said softly.

I got up and walked out the door. I heard noise coming from Laurens room. I walked over to there and opened the door slightly. My eyes grew wide as I saw Lauren and Shawn, you know. I quickly shut the door knowing I would never get that image out my head.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. I walked out and into my room. Cam wasn't there. I got dressed quickly and walked back to the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I sighed and walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Hey baby come with me I'm gonna go to the store!" Cam exclaimed while wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ugh as if!" I joked referring to my favorite movie ever.

"What why?" He frowned.

"I was joking baby, I got it from clueless." I
smiled.

He looked at me with pure confusion.

My eyes grew wide, "you never saw clueless!"

"No." He laughed.

"We can't talk anymore." I joked.

"Come on baby I'll watch it with you tonight, promise." He said while kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Oh alright." I said in between giggles.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see a shirtless Shawn with a smirk on his face. Cameron grew tense and his jaw clench. It was so hot.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"That 20 minute hook up was the best." He smirked.

"What, you said you were taking a shower!" Cameron exclaimed.

"I was look smell my hair." I said holding my hair to my nose.

"Shower sex is the best." Shawn smirked.

My jaw dropped and Cameron balled his fist causing his knuckles to go white.

"You're lying!" I yelled.

"Don't deny it baby you know you liked it." He smiled.

Cameron walked over to him and smashed his fist into his jaw.