ten

Scarlet's POV
"Hello beautiful." He smirked. My heart beat sped up. "Please don't." I exclaimed as he started walking towards me. I crawled backwards on the bed when I hit the back board of the bed. He threw off his shirt quickly and climbed towards me on the bed. All the memories of going to his house came through my mind. Behind the red door.

He hovered over me. "STOP!" I yelled. He crashed his lips into mine pinning my hands up over my head as he kissed down my neck. I whimpered in displeasure. I tried my best to get out of his grip. "Please stop." I cried. He didn't listen, he reattached our lips. I bit his lips as hard as I could and he groaned in pain and got off me.

I got up quickly and looked at him. He touched his lip and his face hardened as he looked at the blood on his hand. He looked straight at me with pure want in his eyes. I walked backwards when I tripped over something. He got off the bed and slowly walked towards me. I got up quickly and tried my best to get out the room.

As I ran to the door he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Get the hell off of me." I yelled as I struggled to get out of his grip. "I want you baby." He whispered into my ear. I felt so uncomfortable. He tried lifting up my shirt but I hit him in the gut with my elbow. He groaned and held his gut. I grabbed the door knob and opened it quickly. I ran out the room quickly and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." The voice said. I knew exactly who it was, Cameron. "Scarlet?" He asked. I got up and he looked at me with disbelief. I looked at myself and felt embarrassed. I was in my underwear and my shirt. "Wow." He laughed with disappointment in his voice. "I know you said you changed but I didn't know you became a whore." He laughed. My mouth opened I was gonna say something but nothing came out.

"You know I actually was starting to like you again but then I saw you shoving your tongue down Gilinsky's throat now this with-" he stopped as the door closed and Shawn came out the room. "With the worst person possible Shawn." He said while shaking his head. He turned around and began to walk away. "Lose my number you whore." He exclaimed. Tears flowed down my cheeks. My heart felt as if it broke right there. His words repeated in my head, "Lose my number you whore."